Active Now

Urban Spaceman
Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Livvie, I have other choices for you to select from, would you like to try it?

Livvie, I have other choices for you to select from, would you like to try it?

I will set the list of many things each with choice-codes ‘to type in a command with’ (that will set off other conversation with)-on the next reply.

Posted - June 6, 2020

Responses

I’m confused. 
      June 26, 2020 5:14 PM MDT

Other command codes
    These codes-I will put these codes in:
    CL+ = Another description choice added to the list.

Then you put either of code in:
    O = I can add it in
    X2d = wait two days before add in this other description choice(on the list).

Just need to put something right by the X

June 26, 2020 8:21 PM MDT

I will just add the other 4 description choices to My2, some might be for you to(?)

I will tell you about the choice description #7 now(make good cartoon dialogue answer)

And one more description choice I will add this to you here now:
    #14. (Getting back to Livvie’s math, isn’t it really important?)
    And you can put in a code by this just like you did on the 13 other choices.
      June 27, 2020 3:22 PM MDT

And description choice #15. I get back to Welty, with you together on more different Bambi 2 Cartoon Dialogues.
      June 27, 2020 4:01 PM MDT

Also can put ‘Y’ after it to make the added choice description that you like/want, or ‘C’ after it to make added choice shown as clear and correct, but I may read/look that over twice before I will put that in.
      June 26, 2020 1:21 PM MDT

That is a very good picture. You definately spent a lot of time on it as well. Thank you. 
    A+
      June 24, 2020 7:40 PM MDT

I really sure did spent a lot of time on it.
    And thank you very much for the A+ with it!
      June 25, 2020 7:29 AM MDT

And My2Cents,
    I will be ready to do another Bambi picture, as this time it will be from the computer, and I may do it all just in a drawing program.
    Then You can put ’DSer’ to tell me to get it done sooner, ‘PMD’ as put more details when I draw it, and you can think-up some more other codes and put what command it will be of the different code you will make-out to this,
    is this good?

Also: ‘MGO’ to command- Make it a good one.
    Now I got each of the codes written on paper, as a list of codes on paper too. This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 26, 2020 1:32 PM MDT
      June 26, 2020 1:28 PM MDT

Sounds good. Next draw Bambi with both Thumper and Flower.  
    And PDS.  And use CAD (Computer aided Drawing) 

I look forward to seeing it. 
      June 26, 2020 2:41 PM MDT

Really, Yes
    I don’t have the internet now, to my LapTop to get that drawing program(maybe just as Free Trial of CAD program), probably see better and draw better on LapTop than on iPhone.
    I got Paint program, and GIMP drawing program on LapTop that might be really good drawing program to use, and I have SketchBookPro7 on my Mac OS computer-which is a really good Mac drawing program too, but any of these drawing program that I will get the drawing finished on the computer, I can just take a picture of it from iPhone & then send it to You in a reply.
      June 26, 2020 4:40 PM MDT

Use whichever one you want that you can get to without needing the internet. :)
      June 26, 2020 4:49 PM MDT

Yes
      June 26, 2020 8:23 PM MDT

I may tell You what it have and what I’m getting from answerMug, and tell what other good features to put in answerMug, & I will tell you what else I want it to have & what I want to get from answerMug, before or after I draw the other Bambi computer drawing for you(?)
      June 28, 2020 4:49 PM MDT

And My2
    I will like to tell you this now:
    On this site-AnswerMug
    maybe a real great site that I can adjust my typing & to send pictures with, & can re-type to the person if didn’t respond or gives wrong answer.
    The replies from notification don’t look organized as listed, getting so many ‘likes your . .’ from notification that I don’t think these are necessary. I’m not really getting any Friend Request from this. And hard to find, or I didn’t really get anyone that who would like to tell how to fix computers and internet phone problems, replied then they probably don’t want to search pictures or videos for me, and saw some people draw some pictures, but not any complex or elaborate kind of drawing to send out here for me/is to look at. Getting some members for a reply is not really a problem here, and few of these members replies to me became just friends to me so far-see their reply messages there. I’m getting the members who’s correcting my grammar (may help), but that’s not what I really want. When I talk about worksheets here, for them to do, then got overwhelmed to those other members that each members to/from some of these others each request more worksheet grading work, then got to much more advanced ones as found other ones who’s (much) better at some worksheets than the other.

Then my suggestion or what else I want that what I think they should put in on this site, is:
    Should they make the active thread section page a different color, or the section page number as like red while the other page section numbers are like dim gray, so can see the active page number much better(?)
    Maybe they should put like, from notification, as set it to show only one ’Like’ reply per a member instead of put out several duplicates of ’Like’ replies, and add little messages from a reply just from the notification, so I will right away know rather to answer it or not, just from notification. Sometimes when I click the reply in notification, it sometimes don’t work for it to take me over to that particular reply on certain page of the thread, and I don’t know if there’s a way for this feature to be fixed. And I think it should set replies from other members to that one reply of what that other person is talking to, more like a whole reply into that other reply instead of put it next down in just column form, so that I can tell which person is typing to just that person, I will draw out a diagram of that if don’t understand or know what I’m talking about, but don’t know if they can do anything to this yet. This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 30, 2020 5:39 PM MDT
      June 29, 2020 9:56 AM MDT

Can you just draw the diagram? I want to see it too. PDN
      June 29, 2020 10:11 AM MDT

I don’t know if they can get this to retrieve this more special kind of feature to this site for it to got possessed with it.
    Then I will draw it to show you what that will look like as if I may want you to see it. I didn’t finish all the other typings yet, from other replies.
      June 29, 2020 10:51 AM MDT

I will draw a picture/diagram (of the reply forms) on my LapTop and take picture of it on phone, as it might be hard to draw the whole thing just on the phone.
      June 29, 2020 11:04 AM MDT

Okay, I would like that. 
      June 29, 2020 11:23 AM MDT

I‘m working on this now-
    It takes me plenty of time for me to see if I got everything I need in it, and to keep adjusting to make it look better as I try make it look (much) better than this reply set-up.
    The page # box I drew was hard to see. This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 30, 2020 7:24 AM MDT
      June 29, 2020 3:55 PM MDT

PDN-MGO. 
      June 30, 2020 5:12 AM MDT

I will show you the thread set-up I just created, then I have to see which way to make it another different thread form, might be really hard to make the really good thread form, as I cannot guarantee if I will finish setting-up to look as a really good neat thread form; I will try about much as I can, have to take some patience as I try finish building the look of question thread example that I’m drawing now. This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 30, 2020 7:18 PM MDT
      June 30, 2020 4:42 PM MDT

If you don’t like the website or its functions, you are not obligated to stay. The notifications feature is imperfect, sure. The same frustrations you have with it are shared by many here, I myself have wondered why the same notification reappear several times. 
      HOWEVER, you also have the distinction of authoring and maintaining one of the longest threads in one post in the entire history of the website, especially when it’s taken into consideration how much time has passed since you submitted it. As such, it’s only normal that “Likes” are going to be registered. If you think you’re getting too many likes on this or any other post that you start, there’s a button you can click that closes the question from receiving any more traffic whatsoever.
      My suggestion is that you do so immediately, because I’m just as fed up with getting notifications for this post as you are.

~

June 29, 2020 10:13 AM MDT

How do you close a post? I had no idea that is an option here. 
      June 29, 2020 10:16 AM MDT

Ya I (feel) about the same thing as yours, I will still stay in this site, and I just wonder if there’s anything else that can  be done to this to make the features any better to this answerMug site?
      June 29, 2020 10:45 AM MDT

Yes, there is something that can be done: quit adding to the content of this question string. Let it die already, please!
    :|

June 29, 2020 11:09 AM MDT