Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Livvie, I have other choices for you to select from, would you like to try it?

Livvie, I have other choices for you to select from, would you like to try it?

I will set the list of many things each with choice-codes ‘to type in a command with’ (that will set off other conversation with)-on the next reply.

Posted - June 6, 2020

Responses

Lol
      June 29, 2020 11:23 AM MDT

Then I don’t know about starting a new thread than just this now, if it will be similar to this thread.
    I think this thread probably gotten so many other replies from several other members maybe real quickly(maybe in a real short time).
      June 29, 2020 4:00 PM MDT

one of the longest threads in one post in the entire history of the website, especially when it’s taken into consideration how much time has passed since you submitted it. 

IKR..., and what's the first word in this post?  Say it, Randy!  I'm just that good!

June 30, 2020 11:34 AM MDT

I may not believe this reply thread gets long that quick.
    I had made this other thread for the member because that thread I was using was already really long.
      July 2, 2020 2:54 PM MDT

And what I will really like it to be added to answerMug are:
    I saw that you drew kind of simple spray paint colored type of picture, told you about this picture, then You asked me to draw Bambi, then I took kind of long time to do a finished Bambi in oil pastel & took picture of it to send it to You in answerMug. Then I would like a member/person here who would draw and color really good pictures(as doing drawing that looks really real as with a lot of details in it) and have a lot of time to do the drawings each day too maybe, that who could do so many different picture drawings and colorings. It would be even much better if the person draws really fast, draws good, & have a lot of time on drawing(s) too (each day). It will be okay if you tell me this won’t happen, but that’s what I really want. On answerMug, would wish there’s several other members who can tell me how to fix just about various types of internet iPhone, LapTop and internet problems. And would like a person here who would like to search for images from Google, and videos from YouTube for me that what images and videos that I would really like to find. As I will tell what really particular image/video by typing in the description, then to see if that person will try to find that image/video.
    Would be great if it have which answerMug thread page section to bookmark, then I can get back to my favorite reply page, then to reply almost right away of knowing what to reply just in that place.
    Any comments to me on this now? This post was edited by DannyPetti at July 3, 2020 5:52 PM MDT
      June 29, 2020 10:33 AM MDT

My2Cents
    Not the drawing yet, but I finished the 2 other long typing replies for you to read, and I would like you to read those 2 long replies I finished typing, and see what things/stuff I typed in those for you.
      June 30, 2020 5:53 PM MDT

I just started drawing on computer for another Bambi picture, I’m using GIMP drawing program on this.
    Will give You another code for this Bambi and some other drawings:
    SMTDN = Show me the drawing now

But I didn’t draw in the animals yet, I probably will let you know if I started on that too.

Sure that You want other than just Bambi scene image, as You want the Bambi scene all in drawing right?
    I’m sure it probably come out good when it’s finished!

July 1, 2020 1:03 PM MDT

You can give me a date of when to just send in the Bambi drawing to you, then I will just send whatever I got done on the drawing, depend on the quality of the drawing to get, but I will work on every of each parts when it get close to the due day that you will choose.
      July 4, 2020 12:50 PM MDT

When I hook the iPhone with its cord to the LapTop, I don’t know if I can open-up the LapTop’s data folders on the iPhone, to give You the computer picture drawing that looks more clear, if it can.
      June 26, 2020 4:46 PM MDT

At first, it was kind of hard to find a person to answer the first cartoon dialogue I typed in. Got Welby to answer, then first asked about what will Bambi say to Ronno about if Ronno would do what he want, to Faline, then about if Ronno pleaded for Bambi & Thumper to hop right back from the large gapped hill Bambi jumped over from-Welby answered these two, then Welby said he could not answer this one: if Ronno quickly tell Bambi and Thumper to stop when they about to run away. So don’t know of anyone who can put really good cartoon dialogue answers to many various places of cartoon dialogue scenes each contain changed cartoon dialogues in those places as many cartoon dialogue questions in many of those places of the whole cartoon scene plot.

Then this one important cartoon question here:
    I saw where Welby answered as Bambi told Thumper to get back to Ronno over the hill after Ronno tell them to quit name calling and come back here.

That you said all of these 3 of Welby’s Bambi 2 dialogue answers are really good-

Then do You think Bambi would really tell Thumper to stop the name calling and hop back over to Ronno if Ronno said to quit name calling and come back here, if Bambi and Thumper was running to get away from Ronno, maybe so that Ronno can’t get to them to attack them?

Then may have more to tell you after answer this one.

I would tell You now of what has to be done to come-up to really good cartoon dialogue answers, just like if it’s about the best dialogue answer for the cartoon dialogue question as how I did on Bambi 2 questions I gave to Welby, as like if it’s really correct cartoon dialogue answer for just that particular cartoon dialogue question(?)
    Then I will tell you about how Welby and few other members answered the other cartoon dialogue questions(from me), and look for anyone else to answer these too, & how hard it is to find other person to answer this too/instead(?)

To be really serious about what cartoon dialogue answer the asker really want, that which the asker will believe that is really a right cartoon dialogue answer, first consider which cartoon dialogue answer to think of for the particular cartoon dialogue question, if don’t think you can think of one, that probably none of them can make-out as really good cartoon dialogue answer, then try listen or look for many other dialogues of the same character, then see if might come-up with the one that might seem better or sounds right then. Would be very difficult if they don’t put much dialogue for that one character, as it might be the only short show there is of the one particular kind of show-hope every shows are maybe long. Then may just look at other cartoon characters and see how nice each of cartoon characters are, as some are nicer than the other.

And now try this:
    Think of a cartoon character which they say or do something else and would appear as real altogether, then see if (your mind) will like look for another dialogue-sounds from just this or the other character that would sound right to put after that changed dialogue from that cartoon character, that looks and sounds to be real maybe-also. See if this might be the trick(or almost), don’t really know if this will really works-to get to about the exact, and might be real hard to do this right, but I would play the cartoon characters and it’s voices over so many times if I will do this.
    Probably the voice/&tone got changed at next/other cartoon show with the same cartoon character speaking, maybe had changed the person who had speak for the voice of this cartoon character, that I may notice that the act of the character had changed as well to the next show of this, that I would not think about that act no more if that did got changed(from other person), which get me to became to think just that dialogue answer get really ambiguous(foolish), or just may have to put in the dialogue answer I think would be really good with the act in that got changed as well-that’s probably what it may really have to do on this I guess-as just whatever we see and heard(talking) from a cartoon show(created from them) is/would be the boss(Should I say that which is always right-in the TV), so I think that’s the only best way that’s to be done on this then!
    See how this idea sounds, can decide if You think it will be really good idea to see how this would do it-for yourself.
    Do You think it might/can?
    Then maybe would be good luck to You, then I guess try, maybe might do it(?)
    !

This post was edited by DannyPetti at July 4, 2020 12:47 PM MDT
      June 28, 2020 5:11 PM MDT

Okay, tell me that. 
      June 28, 2020 5:13 PM MDT

Yes,
    what to really think of to make-out very good cartoon dialogue answer that might seem to be correct for sure even to the changed up cartoon character’s words dialogue question?
    First, what I think it really need to do on this, is try to remember just about all the words it said from every cartoon characters, and each different cartoon character’s voices constantly fully memorized as try to exactly as the voices these really said, that (you) can even play just about any cartoon character’s correct words with the particular voices in (your) mind even without watching any cartoon show with it.
    (Might be very hard to do these all together, is it?)
    Have more reply part to this & will add to this later. This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 29, 2020 10:07 AM MDT
      June 28, 2020 6:46 PM MDT

I will continue type rest of this cartoon dialogue stuff after I finish typing-up rest of answerMug to My2 PDN stuff. This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 29, 2020 10:07 AM MDT
      June 29, 2020 10:01 AM MDT

Okay. 
      June 29, 2020 10:07 AM MDT

From Randy’s note, should I make another thread out there and name that ‘Just for Jaimie’? 

But I didn’t finish typing about Bambi dialogue here.

June 30, 2020 7:22 PM MDT

No, you just tell Randy that he’s not the boss of you. 
      June 30, 2020 7:28 PM MDT

Yes, I think it’s a good idea!
      June 30, 2020 7:58 PM MDT

Okay, so am I supposed to do a cartoon dialog? I’m a bit confused by this because I have a hard time concentrating when there’s a lot of words. if I’m supposed to do a cartoon dialog, type Y if no type FN 
      July 3, 2020 5:55 PM MDT

FN

We was had Welby to do these of before, then Welby probably is really busy now.

May want to search around for another member who is really great at making-out really good cartoon dialogue answers for many of these different dialogue questions. Or anyone who‘s almost an expert to type good dialogue answers to the changed cartoon dialogue questions that I been given-out.

I don’t know if it might take really a while till we find this other member to answer the other cartoon dialogue questions I will type-out next, including the other ones I will type about Bambi 2.

July 3, 2020 7:51 PM MDT

I see that you & My2 was looking over the bambi picture that I made to see how beautiful it is-just now, then should we continue with the rest of (4) other priorities (now), any of the other important ones that I will do (first, now)?
    I see that there might be one or couple of that-
      June 25, 2020 11:32 AM MDT

Sure.
      June 28, 2020 4:54 PM MDT

Okay, to do next on either of these that can come first and next from these(?):
    Livvie’s math sheet.
    More Benedict’s work pages.
    To My2 about AnswerMug problems.
    To My2 about AnswerMug (want in it).
    Bambi 2 in computer drawing.
    Getting back to Welby of more cartoon dialogue questions.
      June 28, 2020 8:04 PM MDT

These ones : 
    “To My2 about AnswerMug problems.
    To My2 about AnswerMug (want in it)“

PDN! 

June 28, 2020 8:08 PM MDT

Yes, I’ll work on it, these are what I would like to tell My2 about- This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 29, 2020 9:15 AM MDT
      June 29, 2020 7:28 AM MDT

Okay I now did finished typing those two, I would be glad if You like to take a look at these two.
      June 30, 2020 5:57 PM MDT