Danilo_G
Baba
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Livvie, I have other choices for you to select from, would you like to try it?

Livvie, I have other choices for you to select from, would you like to try it?

I will set the list of many things each with choice-codes ‘to type in a command with’ (that will set off other conversation with)-on the next reply.

Posted - June 6

• 923

At first, it was kind of hard to find a person to answer the first cartoon dialogue I typed in. Got Welby to answer, then first asked about what will Bambi say to Ronno about if Ronno would do what he want, to Faline, then about if Ronno pleaded for Bambi & Thumper to hop right back from the large gapped hill Bambi jumped over from-Welby answered these two, then Welby said he could not answer this one: if Ronno quickly tell Bambi and Thumper to stop when they about to run away. So don’t know of anyone who can put really good cartoon dialogue answers to many various places of cartoon dialogue scenes each contain changed cartoon dialogues in those places as many cartoon dialogue questions in many of those places of the whole cartoon scene plot.

Then this one important cartoon question here:
    I saw where Welby answered as Bambi told Thumper to get back to Ronno over the hill after Ronno tell them to quit name calling and come back here.

That you said all of these 3 of Welby’s Bambi 2 dialogue answers are really good-

Then do You think Bambi would really tell Thumper to stop the name calling and hop back over to Ronno if Ronno said to quit name calling and come back here, if Bambi and Thumper was running to get away from Ronno, maybe so that Ronno can’t get to them to attack them?

Then may have more to tell you after answer this one.

I would tell You now of what has to be done to come-up to really good cartoon dialogue answers, just like if it’s about the best dialogue answer for the cartoon dialogue question as how I did on Bambi 2 questions I gave to Welby, as like if it’s really correct cartoon dialogue answer for just that particular cartoon dialogue question(?)
    Then I will tell you about how Welby and few other members answered the other cartoon dialogue questions(from me), and look for anyone else to answer these too, & how hard it is to find other person to answer this too/instead(?)

To be really serious about what cartoon dialogue answer the asker really want, that which the asker will believe that is really a right cartoon dialogue answer, first consider which cartoon dialogue answer to think of for the particular cartoon dialogue question, if don’t think you can think of one, that probably none of them can make-out as really good cartoon dialogue answer, then try listen or look for many other dialogues of the same character, then see if might come-up with the one that might seem better or sounds right then. Would be very difficult if they don’t put much dialogue for that one character, as it might be the only short show there is of the one particular kind of show-hope every shows are maybe long. Then may just look at other cartoon characters and see how nice each of cartoon characters are, as some are nicer than the other.

And now try this:
    Think of a cartoon character which they say or do something else and would appear as real altogether, then see if (your mind) will like look for another dialogue-sounds from just this or the other character that would sound right to put after that changed dialogue from that cartoon character, that looks and sounds to be real maybe-also. See if this might be the trick(or almost), don’t really know if this will really works-to get to about the exact, and might be real hard to do this right, but I would play the cartoon characters and it’s voices over so many times if I will do this.
    Probably the voice/&tone got changed at next/other cartoon show with the same cartoon character speaking, maybe had changed the person who had speak for the voice of this cartoon character, that I may notice that the act of the character had changed as well to the next show of this, that I would not think about that act no more if that did got changed(from other person), which get me to became to think just that dialogue answer get really ambiguous(foolish), or just may have to put in the dialogue answer I think would be really good with the act in that got changed as well-that’s probably what it may really have to do on this I guess-as just whatever we see and heard(talking) from a cartoon show(created from them) is/would be the boss(Should I say that which is always right-in the TV), so I think that’s the only best way that’s to be done on this then!
    See how this idea sounds, can decide if You think it will be really good idea to see how this would do it-for yourself.
    Do You think it might/can?
    Then maybe would be good luck to You, then I guess try, maybe might do it(?)
    !

This post was edited by DannyPetti at July 4, 2020 12:47 PM MDT
      June 28, 2020 5:11 PM MDT
    1

• 3437
    Okay, tell me that. 
      June 28, 2020 5:13 PM MDT
    1

• 923
    Yes,
    what to really think of to make-out very good cartoon dialogue answer that might seem to be correct for sure even to the changed up cartoon character’s words dialogue question?
    First, what I think it really need to do on this, is try to remember just about all the words it said from every cartoon characters, and each different cartoon character’s voices constantly fully memorized as try to exactly as the voices these really said, that (you) can even play just about any cartoon character’s correct words with the particular voices in (your) mind even without watching any cartoon show with it.
    (Might be very hard to do these all together, is it?)
    Have more reply part to this & will add to this later. This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 29, 2020 10:07 AM MDT
      June 28, 2020 6:46 PM MDT
    1

• 923
    I will continue type rest of this cartoon dialogue stuff after I finish typing-up rest of answerMug to My2 PDN stuff. This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 29, 2020 10:07 AM MDT
      June 29, 2020 10:01 AM MDT
    1

• 3437
    Okay. 
      June 29, 2020 10:07 AM MDT
    1

• 923

From Randy’s note, should I make another thread out there and name that ‘Just for Jaimie’? 

But I didn’t finish typing about Bambi dialogue here.

June 30, 2020 7:22 PM MDT
    1

• 3437
    No, you just tell Randy that he’s not the boss of you. 
      June 30, 2020 7:28 PM MDT
    1

• 923
    Yes, I think it’s a good idea!
      June 30, 2020 7:58 PM MDT
    0

• 3437
    Okay, so am I supposed to do a cartoon dialog? I’m a bit confused by this because I have a hard time concentrating when there’s a lot of words. if I’m supposed to do a cartoon dialog, type Y if no type FN 
      July 3, 2020 5:55 PM MDT
    0

• 923

FN

We was had Welby to do these of before, then Welby probably is really busy now.

May want to search around for another member who is really great at making-out really good cartoon dialogue answers for many of these different dialogue questions. Or anyone who‘s almost an expert to type good dialogue answers to the changed cartoon dialogue questions that I been given-out.

I don’t know if it might take really a while till we find this other member to answer the other cartoon dialogue questions I will type-out next, including the other ones I will type about Bambi 2.

July 3, 2020 7:51 PM MDT
    0

• 923
    I see that you & My2 was looking over the bambi picture that I made to see how beautiful it is-just now, then should we continue with the rest of (4) other priorities (now), any of the other important ones that I will do (first, now)?
    I see that there might be one or couple of that-
      June 25, 2020 11:32 AM MDT
    1

• 3437
    Sure.
      June 28, 2020 4:54 PM MDT
    1

• 923
    Okay, to do next on either of these that can come first and next from these(?):
    Livvie’s math sheet.
    More Benedict’s work pages.
    To My2 about AnswerMug problems.
    To My2 about AnswerMug (want in it).
    Bambi 2 in computer drawing.
    Getting back to Welby of more cartoon dialogue questions.
      June 28, 2020 8:04 PM MDT
    1

• 3437
    These ones : 
    “To My2 about AnswerMug problems.
    To My2 about AnswerMug (want in it)“

PDN! 

June 28, 2020 8:08 PM MDT
    1

• 923
    Yes, I’ll work on it, these are what I would like to tell My2 about- This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 29, 2020 9:15 AM MDT
      June 29, 2020 7:28 AM MDT
    0

• 923
    Okay I now did finished typing those two, I would be glad if You like to take a look at these two.
      June 30, 2020 5:57 PM MDT
    1

• 3437
    I saw them :) I’m waiting for the diagram though. I want to see that please. 
      June 30, 2020 6:46 PM MDT
    0

• 923
    Okay getting to that soon
      June 30, 2020 7:59 PM MDT
    0

• 923
    Here’s one other question thread diagram that I think what form to put it in:
    I don’t know if you can read all these, or try expand this picture, but this is whole thread sample look on this one whole page. I drew-out this whole thing, and I made-up these Avatars, Username, answers and messages.

Then I may make another copy of this with some other markings to this of who others are talking to, and where his message will go to after click on certain reply place between certain members, would you like that too?

I just try expand this picture, then I can see this whole thing okay.

And I would like to, but I don’t yet know what other new question thread set-up would be much neater(& more organized) than this, maybe like each of next person talk to other different person that the typed replies get smaller and smaller, may not be good, that consider to get hard(er) to read and may take more time to search-look, on the whole thread.
    Or like messages that’s like under, in smaller border within larger border with other message over it-as like first person talking, but don’t know how that would look, seems like might be so many other (circles) drawing around it, don’t know if be in or what other colors and position it would spread-out to, I may have to draw them on computer or do test cut and paste-like stuff from (cut-out) papers to see how exactly it might gonna look if I make out these forms to use on putting these other message threads in with.
    I will have to like group the people around and decide which person is talking to which other person, and which other different person is talking to the person who is talking to someone else, to decide what other diagram to make that which to be sure to keep. This post was edited by DannyPetti at July 1, 2020 9:27 AM MDT
      July 1, 2020 8:59 AM MDT
    0

• 923
    Then after You look at those long replies I typed to My2, then maybe see if consult these to My2 to just the part in the message where I typed about computer drawing in it, that’s about what person that I really want on doing these other (computer) drawings with, but see if My2 say it might not gonna happen or something. And You can find anything else  that what else You like from that message too.
      July 1, 2020 9:38 AM MDT
    1

• 3437
    Okay, I’ll set up an appointment to consult with My2. 
      July 2, 2020 9:49 AM MDT
    0

• 923
    Okay any date of appointment You’ll make to consult My2 at? This post was edited by DannyPetti at July 2, 2020 2:33 PM MDT
      July 2, 2020 2:23 PM MDT
    1

• 3437

Well I have to wait for her green light to be on, then I’ll just pretend that is the appointment date/time and do the consulting. 

July 2, 2020 2:34 PM MDT
    0

• 923
    When My2 will reply, okay, yes
      July 2, 2020 2:49 PM MDT
    0

• 923
    I probably can’t think of much better question thread set-up than this, may show you what else I drew-out on paper of other samples to set-up question threads with, will try one more thing on this, as purpose of direct marking of clearly point which that person is talking to; if not then check who else might have an idea of how should this be set-up.
      July 2, 2020 9:11 AM MDT
    0