Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Livvie, I have other choices for you to select from, would you like to try it?

Livvie, I have other choices for you to select from, would you like to try it?

I will set the list of many things each with choice-codes ‘to type in a command with’ (that will set off other conversation with)-on the next reply.

Posted - June 6, 2020

Responses

I saw them :) I’m waiting for the diagram though. I want to see that please. 
      June 30, 2020 6:46 PM MDT

Okay getting to that soon
      June 30, 2020 7:59 PM MDT

Here’s one other question thread diagram that I think what form to put it in:
    I don’t know if you can read all these, or try expand this picture, but this is whole thread sample look on this one whole page. I drew-out this whole thing, and I made-up these Avatars, Username, answers and messages.

Then I may make another copy of this with some other markings to this of who others are talking to, and where his message will go to after click on certain reply place between certain members, would you like that too?

I just try expand this picture, then I can see this whole thing okay.

And I would like to, but I don’t yet know what other new question thread set-up would be much neater(& more organized) than this, maybe like each of next person talk to other different person that the typed replies get smaller and smaller, may not be good, that consider to get hard(er) to read and may take more time to search-look, on the whole thread.
    Or like messages that’s like under, in smaller border within larger border with other message over it-as like first person talking, but don’t know how that would look, seems like might be so many other (circles) drawing around it, don’t know if be in or what other colors and position it would spread-out to, I may have to draw them on computer or do test cut and paste-like stuff from (cut-out) papers to see how exactly it might gonna look if I make out these forms to use on putting these other message threads in with.
    I will have to like group the people around and decide which person is talking to which other person, and which other different person is talking to the person who is talking to someone else, to decide what other diagram to make that which to be sure to keep. This post was edited by DannyPetti at July 1, 2020 9:27 AM MDT
      July 1, 2020 8:59 AM MDT

Then after You look at those long replies I typed to My2, then maybe see if consult these to My2 to just the part in the message where I typed about computer drawing in it, that’s about what person that I really want on doing these other (computer) drawings with, but see if My2 say it might not gonna happen or something. And You can find anything else  that what else You like from that message too.
      July 1, 2020 9:38 AM MDT

Okay, I’ll set up an appointment to consult with My2. 
      July 2, 2020 9:49 AM MDT

Okay any date of appointment You’ll make to consult My2 at? This post was edited by DannyPetti at July 2, 2020 2:33 PM MDT
      July 2, 2020 2:23 PM MDT

Well I have to wait for her green light to be on, then I’ll just pretend that is the appointment date/time and do the consulting. 

July 2, 2020 2:34 PM MDT

When My2 will reply, okay, yes
      July 2, 2020 2:49 PM MDT

I probably can’t think of much better question thread set-up than this, may show you what else I drew-out on paper of other samples to set-up question threads with, will try one more thing on this, as purpose of direct marking of clearly point which that person is talking to; if not then check who else might have an idea of how should this be set-up.
      July 2, 2020 9:11 AM MDT

And I just finished typing the whole really long Bambi 2 cartoon dialogue question and answer message, for You. That it’s about try making other really good dialogue answers to other different Bambi 2 dialogue questions.
    I would like You to go to that and read through the long Bambi 2 message that I just typed in, that have one question that would really like to ask you about, of that one Bambi 2 dialogue answer that Welby typed in,
    it’s now on page 12 near bottom of this thread. This post was edited by DannyPetti at July 3, 2020 5:51 PM MDT
      July 3, 2020 5:46 PM MDT

Okay, I’ll try to find it. 
      July 3, 2020 5:52 PM MDT

OK-to Jaimie/to this whole thread
      June 19, 2020 8:24 AM MDT

The whole thread has about 175 hits, Danny. 

June 19, 2020 11:17 AM MDT

Much more threads than I believe!
      June 19, 2020 5:22 PM MDT

And I thought our questions were good. Sheesh. One lousy answer in 17 hours?
      June 26, 2020 3:41 PM MDT

Lol :) 
      June 26, 2020 5:15 PM MDT

I will look over this thread soon:
      April 2, 2023 6:49 AM MDT