Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Virus spreader ralleygoers are not dirty they are UNCLEAN! In their shouting and cheering they exchange spit droplets. Cozy/unclean?

The Virus spreader ralleygoers are not dirty they are UNCLEAN! In their shouting and cheering they exchange spit droplets. Cozy/unclean?

Posted - June 15, 2020

Responses

• I know Rosie, but in their drive to rebel, they sacri-nice.
    This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at June 15, 2020 9:40 AM MDT
      June 15, 2020 8:32 AM MDT

Now that's an aspect I had not even considered m'dear. NICE. They do not want to be un nice to the guy to whom nice is all about doing what he demands requires insists upon orders 24/7. I always thought being "nice" was voluntary. It is a mindset that is forced upon those who aspire conspire perspire. Thank you for your nifty reply CW and Happy Monday to thee and thine! :)
      June 15, 2020 9:42 AM MDT

You bet. You rule Rosie, a nd, you're smart too. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at June 16, 2020 3:24 AM MDT
      June 15, 2020 12:48 PM MDT

That m'dear is a very kind thing to tell me even though it isn't so. I am not smart. If I were smart I wouldn't have to ask so many questions about things that make no sense to me. I'd be able to figger them out but I can't and I don't so I ask. But I thank you for how you perceive me. That says more about you than it does about me...all of it very good! Thank you for your reply CW and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      June 16, 2020 3:40 AM MDT

How is that different from other rallies and protests, such as for Black Lives Matter?
      June 15, 2020 9:34 AM MDT