Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Music » When you’re singing a song to your mirror, what do you use for a fake mic?

When you’re singing a song to your mirror, what do you use for a fake mic?

A)Hairbrush,

B) toothbrush

C) wooden spoon 

D) regular spoon 

E) spatula 

F) something else 

Posted - June 21, 2020

Responses

I never sing to myself.

I'm way over-the-top  sold on a-ha with their song and music video.

But this is a nice cover! (And I'd like to cover that drummer.) The keyboardist looks like Whoopi Goldberg to me. The trumpet guy need to quick being so loud,  - - oh, he did get quiet at the end.
    Sorry, I'm just spouting off.

I do sing to myself but I don't look in the mirror. Most of the time when I sing, it's too make fun of songs I don't like - - like Lionel Ritchie's "All Night Long" - - that background chorus singing, over and over and over and over -- "all night  all night - - - all night all night- - - all night all night  - all night all night"

And that "Halo" song - - whoever sings it, I don't know offhand. Can she sing "Oh" more?

Long two days of work for me -- I don't mean to sound so mean.

I enjoyed listening to this song.
    Did I mention that drummer?

EDIT: I got one of those songs wrong - - it's "This Girl is on Fire" where Alicia Keys just keeping "'oh'"-ing over and over. I just heard it. And it's not so bad as I have said. :) She seems to be yelling a lot of the time to me, though, in the song -- "This girl is on FIII - -errrRRRe!" :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at June 25, 2020 6:57 AM MDT
      June 21, 2020 5:45 PM MDT

Uh ooh... I like the drummer too.  I’ll thumb war you for him lol. This is another weird recommendation I got from YouTube, I like it too, even though I love the original. I like this version too :) 
      June 21, 2020 5:49 PM MDT

Yeah, that drummer is nice, ha!
    :)
      June 21, 2020 6:00 PM MDT

It doesn’t say singing it to yourself. 

~

June 21, 2020 8:14 PM MDT

Good point. :)
    I guess I equate singing to the mirror as singing to myself.  

And I see you saw my other answer in which I said I didn't even answer the question. :)
    And I didn't address the fact that in that original answer, I not only did not answer the question, I went completely off the topic and rambled.

Hey, at least I didn't delete my answers. :)
      June 22, 2020 8:36 AM MDT

I realize I did not even answer your question. 
      June 21, 2020 5:46 PM MDT

Sure you did, “something else“you don’t do fake mic’s :) 
      June 21, 2020 5:51 PM MDT

Thank you!
      June 21, 2020 5:58 PM MDT

i dont sing
      June 22, 2020 1:35 PM MDT

Yet another answer from me. 
    But I got one of those songs wrong about which I was complaining in my other answer - - it's "This Girl is on Fire" where Alicia Keys just keeping "'oh'"-ing over and over. I just heard it. And it's not so bad as I have said. :)
    Yet, she seems to be yelling a lot of the time to me, though, in the song -- "This girl is on FIII - -errrRRRe!" 
      June 25, 2020 6:52 AM MDT

The Alice Cooper "pimp cane". I still have that and the sequinned top hat.
      August 5, 2022 7:18 AM MDT