Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When I think of human beans I think of SOYLENT GREEN. Do you too?

When I think of human beans I think of SOYLENT GREEN. Do you too?

Posted - June 27, 2020

Responses

I saw Soylent Green about a year ago. Remember the "Scoops" that the police use to clear protesters? Do you think they'll become an actuality if Trump wins a second term? More humane than rubber bullets perhaps?
      June 27, 2020 1:19 PM MDT

You just wounded me Rev. I know it is not your intention but seeing the words in question form "if Trump wins a second term?" cut me to the quick...wherever my quick is which I honestly don't know if I even have one. SIGH. As for what happens futurely if the king reigns again with his mafia Concigliari liddlebillybarrroycohn doing his dirty work for him I doubt we shall survive it. His base will. They are indestructible. But we normal human beings? Doubtful. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! I don't remember Soylent Green much though I do know what it was made from. So they had scoops to clear people? Better  than teargas rubber bullets beating and knee in neck or chokehold murders. :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 27, 2020 2:08 PM MDT
      June 27, 2020 1:23 PM MDT