Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Danilo_G
Element 99
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » For all red state guvs who mocked ridiculed ignored and now are rolling back? You should be humiliated embarrassed ashamed. Your excuse is?

For all red state guvs who mocked ridiculed ignored and now are rolling back? You should be humiliated embarrassed ashamed. Your excuse is?

You have caused more infections with your arrogant actions and more deaths will follow. Your backtracki is hollow. Too little too late. You preferred sucking up to a madman rather than protecting the people who elected you to the office.

Sadly they will pay for your MALFEASANCE in office. Will you? I sure hope so.

Posted - June 27, 2020

Responses

Those governors are too arrogant and stupid to be humiliated, embarrassed or ashamed.
      June 28, 2020 6:56 AM MDT

Believe it or not the Texas gubner said he wished he had not opened up the state so fast. Yep he did! Of course the trump will punish for that. I wonder how? Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 28, 2020 12:41 PM MDT
      June 28, 2020 12:06 PM MDT

I heard that.  And now, he can hope that Trump doesn't call him names or punish him in some other way.  Red State - too bad!!!!
      June 28, 2020 12:45 PM MDT

It's getting kinda interestinger don't you think? Some Republicans are peeling away from trump and doing what gubners are supposed to do...take care of the people in their state who voted them in office! IMAGINE THAT? What will they do next I wonder! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 29, 2020 2:27 AM MDT

I think there will still be a couple of diehards, but the smart ones will follow what we did here in NY, NJ and CT.
      June 29, 2020 9:22 AM MDT

I dunno L. You have more faith in homo saps than I do. I think this is just the tip of the iceberg. The merrygoround we will be stuck on to infinity and beyond. Do you really think the trump peeps of whom there are millions will roll over play dead follow the guidelines? No way. What is the punishment for not doing it? Whatever it is the concigliari hitman billybarr will void it. Rididdakalus as it is that's what it is. SIGH. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 29, 2020 11:08 AM MDT

I think they don't really have a choice.  If people choose not to follow sane advice, there's not much that can be done.  
      June 29, 2020 12:48 PM MDT

True dat. Millions of them are very selfish which means m'dear that we will never be rid of the virus. Ever. SIGH. Remember the good old days of last year? Treasure them. They may never come our way again. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 29, 2020 12:58 PM MDT

What I don't understand is why those who don't want to follow sensible precautions insist that by wearing a mask, their "freedom" is being taken away from them.  Would they prefer to get very sick or lose their lives than wear a mask?  Wearing a mask is not tyranny - it's common, scientific, practical sense.
      June 30, 2020 5:55 AM MDT

They're not the sharpest knives in the drawer L. They do well being led by the nose. If the trump told them to wear the masks to show support for him you know they would. Sheeple and lemmings is all they are. They don't pretend to be anything more. I'd say I don't give a dam* Scarlett (apologies to Rhett Butler) but I do because the danger does not just reside therein. It spills out to the rest of us. They have every right to commit suicide. No right to commit murder which is exactly what they are doing. Premeditated. Then to top it off Larry Kudlow the economic guru sez about the pandemic SO FAR SO GOOD. Well that's all we need to hear to feel better! Sheesh. I wonder if there one complete in working condition in the entire administration? I shall ask! :)
      June 30, 2020 6:12 AM MDT

I think Trump is feeling the heat these days.  His campaign is not going the way he planned and he can't seem to get out from under his own feet.  Personally, I don't think he really wants to be president and maybe all the ridiculous, nonsensical things he's been saying and doing are designed to throw voters out of his camp.  There are really only a few types of folks he has not insulted.  He certainly can't claim that the economy is doing great, can't claim that he has successfully replaced Obamacare, can't claim that we have the lowest unemployment rate, can't claim that the wall has been finished. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at June 30, 2020 6:26 AM MDT
      June 30, 2020 6:17 AM MDT

He claims 200 federal judges appointed to the bench is a swell thing! He calls polls fake and makes his adoring worshippers believe he is doing just great. They are so easy to fake out. I agree with you. If he really and truly does want to hold all the power for another 4 years he is going about it oppositely to what it should be. Either he is more stupid dumb than even I give him credit for OR he is being very sneaky and doing everything he can think of to sabotage himself. His peeps are too stupid dumb to notice. His staff is terrified of him and hang on for the paycheck. There certainly is no one in gubment who respects him or thinks he is an honorable man. And so it goes. Let's see how much muck we find out about him today! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 30, 2020 6:30 AM MDT

Well, I guess we'll just have to wait until November to find out what's what.  If I were in the Trump administration, I would not really want that on my resume.  I wouldn't consider that a plus, but those kinds of folks usually manage to wind up landing on their feet with some other lousy politician - and that goes for both parties.
      June 30, 2020 8:36 AM MDT

Unless it comes to a head and the pus oozes out before then. Sorry for the gross analogy but well when I talk about trump I think of scum slime pus. BAD ROSIE. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 30, 2020 9:29 AM MDT
      June 30, 2020 8:47 AM MDT

:):):)
      June 30, 2020 9:29 AM MDT

:):):)
      July 2, 2020 7:00 AM MDT

How were they to predict that rioters and protesters would not social distance? 

June 30, 2020 6:25 AM MDT