Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Since Henry Ford was an anti-Semite and did business with the Nazis, should we tear down the Henry Ford Museum.

Since Henry Ford was an anti-Semite and did business with the Nazis, should we tear down the Henry Ford Museum.

Posted - June 28, 2020

Responses

The goal to me appears destroy the past and those are steps to Communism. as they want to take everything away from us. They don't even know the past really. Just has to be stopped. if things are to go, has to be a vote and not just somebody deciding they want to tear property up.
      June 28, 2020 11:24 AM MDT

Now Henry Ford Hospitals and his college are well staffed with Hebrews, as well as Middle-Easterners. 
      June 28, 2020 12:26 PM MDT

The appropriate term is Jews.
      June 28, 2020 1:12 PM MDT

I was gonna say 'Heebs', but thought that might be too anti-semetic.  Look, I'm a fan of Jews. I consider myself a 'modified Jew'. (that's a Christian)  My life was saved by Jewish doctors as was my sons'. My father returned the favor by invading Nazi labor camps during WW2. He rescued a bunch of different camp occupants in several locations in Germany.  He was too late for some. He watched as his paratrooper comrades bulldozed dirt over the deceased. 
      June 28, 2020 4:45 PM MDT

anti-semetic anti-Semitic
      June 28, 2020 4:57 PM MDT

No, of course not, please don’t be silly. The OBVIOUS move is to stand back and allow looters to smash every Ford vehicle they can find to smithereens, then let them burn the automotive carcasses that remain after their Kristallnacht re-enactments are done. No firefighters should be called, and any injuries or property claims should be managed by the ACLU (they are perfect and all-knowing). It won’t matter if the vehicle is owned by a company or a government agency or privately owned, the only important thing is that freedom of expression is left unhindered and righteous violence is carried out to achieve virtue signaling of one‘s anger and hatred and intolerance.  Any “person of color” (I hate that term) or other automatically oppressed person who owns a Ford shall then be categorically ignored when he or she cries foul; they should not have fed the bigoted coffers in the first place.

Hey, wait . . . 

This post was edited by Randy D at June 28, 2020 4:46 PM MDT
      June 28, 2020 1:08 PM MDT

I don't know what to do...I own a Ford. I am verklempt.
      June 28, 2020 2:43 PM MDT

You should be ashamed of yourself, oppressor. Whatever you do, don’t go and smash your own windows or burn your own vehicle; that would cheat the fine, upstanding looters out of their fun oops, I meant rightful vengeance

:(

June 28, 2020 2:50 PM MDT

Again, people should leave property that does not belong to them alone. 
      June 28, 2020 1:25 PM MDT

So we should not have built the Mt. Rushmore monument. I get it.
      June 28, 2020 2:45 PM MDT

All countries land was at one time another country/nation/people.  So who gives it back and how far do we keep going back? 
      June 29, 2020 7:00 PM MDT

The past is the past.  Destroying things won’t change it. 

Everyone has done something that another considers “offensive” – even you!  In order to eradicate everything that offends or has offended another person, one would have to eradicate any and every thing that humans have ever touched.  Over the centuries, many have tried.  We labeled them butchers and barbarians.   Are we any different?  If we refuse to learn from the past, our progeny are doomed to repeat it.

This post was edited by Shuhak at June 28, 2020 5:12 PM MDT
      June 28, 2020 2:45 PM MDT

Why don't we just eradicate ourselves? Wait...we already are.
      June 28, 2020 5:10 PM MDT

I had said that very thing, but I edited it out of my post... didn't want to "offend" anyone.
      June 29, 2020 11:19 AM MDT

He was probally only doing business with Nazis before the war so I don't hold that agaist him but I do think he was a SOB for the way he tried to stop the auto workers union. Anyway I hope no one gets any crazy ideas and  tear down his museum because it's way cool. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 29, 2020 1:25 PM MDT
      June 28, 2020 5:12 PM MDT