Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Epstein's assistant arrested today. Will she also commit suicide in custody?

Epstein's assistant arrested today. Will she also commit suicide in custody?

Or will she tell investigators about all the clients? Or do the time?

Posted - July 2, 2020

Responses

I guess it depends on whatever set of orders she receives from Bill and/or Hillary. 

(I‘m being sarcastic, just in case anyone doesn’t know.)
    ~

July 2, 2020 6:35 PM MDT

Is is a coincidence that Bill Barr had the US attorney for the SDNY fired? That's where Maxwell will be prosecuted. (And I'm not being sarcastic.)
      July 2, 2020 6:44 PM MDT

Nope. Draining the swamp. 
    No more protection for her. 
      July 2, 2020 8:02 PM MDT

And there are no skeletons in the Barr family closet. Just another coincidence that Bill Barr's father hired an 21-year-old college dropout  named Jeffery Epstein to teach math at the school where he was headmaster. Also a coincidence that the senior Barr later wrote a book about teen-age sex slaves. 
      July 2, 2020 8:35 PM MDT

All the more for her not to be arrested.....but that is not what happened. 

Epstein taught beginning fall of 1974.   D Barr resigned Feb 1974...7 months before Epstein started teaching at Dalton. Epstein's brother said he faked his credentials for Dalton. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/12/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-dalton-teacher.html

Now if she shows up dead before talking then you may have a point. This post was edited by my2cents at July 3, 2020 5:58 AM MDT
      July 3, 2020 4:58 AM MDT

Do your homework, Barr announced in Feb 1974 that he would resign effective June 1974. 

No idea what you mean by 'reason for her not to be arrested'.  Epstein was arrested in Florida and look what happened. And the fact that the prosecuting attorney in FL was later part of the Trump Cabinet is probably just a coincidence as well. Just before Maxwell is arrested (after a year of investigation), the US attorney is replaced by a Trump/Barr pick. Lots of coincidences here in the swamp.

July 3, 2020 6:21 AM MDT

Either way Epstein did not start teaching until after Barr was gone. 
    Her (Maxwell...Epstein's assistant) she was arrested. That is the topic of my question. 

If D Barr was tied to Epstein perversion then that would have been more reason to keep her protected from prosecution. But that is not what happened. The US Attorney was fired and then Maxwell was arrested. 
      July 3, 2020 6:27 AM MDT

Started teaching in the fall, but was hired the previous spring.  

It seems like you think everything happens on the spur of the moment. The prosecutor had been working on the Maxwell case for a long time and was only fired when it looked like she would be arrested. He wasn't fired to prevent her arrest, he may have been fired in order to put an attorney in place who would handle the prosecution differently. (Like Acosta did in FL.) 

The connection to Barr is quite relevant to your topic.  Whether she reveals details and or/does real time is largely dependent on the prosecuting attorney. The way Berman's firing was handled raises lots of questions. But I know it doesn't fit with your agenda.
      July 3, 2020 6:54 AM MDT

He was hired spring of 1974 not 1973. He taught 1974-75 and 1975-76.  

And they say Republicans like conspiracy theories. 

We will just have to see how it all comes out. 
      July 3, 2020 7:50 AM MDT

Please refer to a calendar. Spring 1974 comes before September 1974 and that is what I meant by 'the previous spring'. 

This is not a conspiracy theory; I'm just putting some facts out there that seem relevant based on previous actions by Bill Barr and Alex Acosta. (Facts you won't see on your news network of choice.)  If I were to SPECULATE, I would say that Maxwell will get a plea deal for offering up dirt on Trump/Barr enemies without implicating their friends. But as you say, we'll have to wait and see.
      July 3, 2020 9:16 AM MDT

Lol. If I only watched one network.... I would not about Acosta....I would not know that. According to Acosta before he stepped in Epstein was going get off with NO conviction at all. 

We all know who ran around with Epstien. Flew on his plane to his island. And we know who gave him the boot as well.

July 3, 2020 11:35 AM MDT

Well, if that's what Acosta says, let's just take him at his word that he was an incompetent  attorney who couldn't do any better than a slap on the wrist and no federal indictment plus ignoring victim's rights.

What does Bill Clinton have to do with the Bill Barr situation? Lots of high-profile people flew on the plane, including Trump's lawyer Alan Dershowitz and one time, even Trump himself.   Seems to be a Trump supporter fallback argument - just distract with some Clinton accusations and avoid the real issues. Whether Clinton was part of the whole sordid mess or had an affair with Maxwell (as in the rumor you repeated, but I hadn't heard before) does not explain anything related to Epstein's or Maxwell's prosecutions.

I doubt you will let me have the final word on this and that's fine, I'm done. Go ahead and defend your side. The only side I am on is the side of truth.
      July 3, 2020 12:43 PM MDT

Funny, I did not say Clinton but that is whom you assumed I was talking about. As you said there were plenty of people who did. 

July 3, 2020 5:53 PM MDT

She and Bill are rumored to have had an affair. 
      July 2, 2020 7:26 PM MDT

~

July 2, 2020 6:39 PM MDT

I certainly hope she doesn't. I would not want anyone to commit suicide.
      July 2, 2020 8:06 PM MDT

I hope not as well. Surely they will keep better eye on her than they did her boss. 
      July 2, 2020 8:07 PM MDT

Yes, let's hope.
      July 2, 2020 8:10 PM MDT

Yes, lets hope.
      July 3, 2020 6:08 AM MDT

Welby brother! This was not addressed at you man. It was addressed to whomever but, not you man! Take no offense please:)
      July 11, 2020 11:30 PM MDT

No worries. CosmicWunderkind! I took no offense at all! :) :)
      July 12, 2020 3:47 AM MDT

I thought the same thing and how the question veered into a mean and lame aspersions fantastically inclined.
      July 11, 2020 9:07 AM MDT

Her life isn't worth much at this point.  The same person or persons who had Epstein killed will be after her as well.  
      July 3, 2020 4:13 PM MDT

Also?  Some of the same people who wanted him dead want her dead.
      July 3, 2020 5:25 PM MDT