Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Nathan's Hot Dogs has a yearly pigfest to see who can eat the most. Joey Chestnut ate 75 dogs. How many hungry folks would that have fed?

Nathan's Hot Dogs has a yearly pigfest to see who can eat the most. Joey Chestnut ate 75 dogs. How many hungry folks would that have fed?

Are you as disgusted with pigfests as I am?

Posted - July 4, 2020

Responses

• If you're that concerned about who gets a hot dog and who doesn't, why don't you buy a case of wieners (which contains more than 75 per case) and distribute them? I'm sure folks are working up a big appetite out there destroying both private and public property such as monuments and memorials, to say nothing of blocking public roads. How about this as a suggestion. Just lead the rampage against the distributor of Nathan's Hot Dogs and prevent a greater number of us having them. Think Big.
      July 4, 2020 3:52 PM MDT

In this case, they fed one person. And no, I don't let events that are pure entertainment and don't harm people, animals, or the environment bother or disgust me. I'm not that mad at the world.
      July 4, 2020 8:04 PM MDT