Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » BUBONIC PLAGUE IS BACK AGAIN FOUND IN A HERDER IN CHINA'S INNER MONGOLIA! UH-OH?

BUBONIC PLAGUE IS BACK AGAIN FOUND IN A HERDER IN CHINA'S INNER MONGOLIA! UH-OH?

Might Covid 19 and Bubonic Plague meet and marry and have a bajillion babies?

Why is China a source of so much deadly disease?

Posted - July 6, 2020

Responses

My theory is that the Chinese are a lower intellect and they aggressively abuse the world's balance for their insular enjoyment!
      July 6, 2020 6:57 AM MDT

It always seems to be in the feces of some barnyard animal. Maybe their farming procedures need to be revamped. Thank you for your reply CW and Happy Monday to you and yours. STAY SAFE!
      July 6, 2020 7:00 AM MDT

And scientifically Rosie, which you are, you might understand that urine passes disease which would be instantly debated among the less educated by way of never picking up a book. Infected animals piss in cages spreads and infects other animals, and, when you pick them up, they pee on your hand which infects cuts or then you reach to your face. Not just feces Rosie. Happy survival Fourth wekend! The pee in the wet market could have start covid. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 6, 2020 7:18 AM MDT
      July 6, 2020 7:10 AM MDT

Ewee! I did not think of the liquids animals emit CW. I did not know that and I appreciate your educating me about it CW. Now I know more than I did before which is why I'm here daily wanting so much to learn about stuff I do not know which stuff grows more and more voluminous each day sad to say.

I wonder if the Chinese (no disrespect to them intended) have ever requested or sought help with the problem? Surely not all countries have as large a problem as they do. Thank you for your informative reply m'dear. I'm always ALL EARS when it comes to learning more so hopefully I can understand more or better. Doesn't always work out that way but it is my hope! :):):)
      July 6, 2020 7:22 AM MDT

Thank God for women! Thank God for women! Laurie Garrett in The Coming Plague said so.
      July 6, 2020 7:25 AM MDT

Well fer shurr none of us would be here without them. On the other hand we wouldn't be here without men either. Truth in advertising for  change? Thank you for your reply. I have not heard or read of THE COMING PLAGUE. Will Google it get a taste of what you allude to m'dear! Everlearning everseeking everasking everlasting?. Gonna Google now! :) Oh good golly miss molly. PUBLISHED IN 1994? 26 YEARS AGO? ABOUT pandemics? Oh good golly miss molly. Have you read it? Did she nail it? A fat lot of good it did us in the USA though I hear tell that prior administrations did prepare for it plan for it set up some safeguards for it that the current folks swept out like so much debris. SIGH. This post was edited by RosieG at July 6, 2020 7:42 AM MDT
      July 6, 2020 7:38 AM MDT

Fascinating, enthralling and terrifying - simply a wonderful read! BogeyBoy5 star.....On Laurie Garrett. The Coming Plague Rosie.

Absolutely fascinating account of the seemingly sudden and mysterious emergence of all of the new and terrifying infectious diseases that invaded to world following the 1960's, just after doctors and scientists of the world had been congratulating themselves on finally eradicating the last of the killer plagues of the world. As good a mystery story as they come, Laurie Garrett recounts the detailed and frightening story of the discovery of these horrible new diseases we read hear about in the news almost every day - HIV, Ebola (see excerpt below), Marburg, Lassa Fever, Swine Flu, Toxic Shock Syndrome, and others. A New York Times "Notable Book of 1994," and just as relevant and current today. Simply a wonderfully exciting, frightening yet totally entertaining read. Five stars hands down! On Ebola: Excerpt from: Garrett, Laurie, "The Coming Plague: Newly Emerging Diseases in a World Out of Balance." (c1995) Penguin. (Abridged) This material is protected by copyright. "Report from: Dr. Ngoi Mushola, Medical Director, Bumba Medical Service, Northern Frontier - Bumba Zone, Republique du Zaire "To: Kinshasha Medical Service, Kinshasa, Republique du Zaire "Inquiry into alarming cases in the community of Yandongi, Bumba Zone, 15–17 September 1976. “Findings: The affliction is characterized by a high temperature around 39°C; frequent vomiting of black, digested blood, but of red blood in a few cases; diarrheal emissions initially sprinkled with blood, with only red blood near death; epistaxis [nosebleeds] now and then; retrosternal and abdominal pain and a state of stupor; prostration with heaviness in the joints; rapid evolution toward death after a period of about three days, from a state of general health. “What Dr. Ngoi Mushola had written, though he did not know it at the time, was the first historic description of a new disease: Ebola. "In clear, succinct, and as time would show, largely accurate terms, Dr. Ngoi had described what would prove to be the second most lethal disease of the twentieth century. “Footnote: Untreated rabies ranks as the number one fatal disease in the world, it is 100 percent fatal."

Like    Comment    

Available on

$7.99 Itunes AMAZON Amazon

Other Books by Laurie Garrett

Ebola

$2.99

Ebola

Betrayal of Trust

$12.99

Betrayal of Trust

This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 6, 2020 7:53 AM MDT
      July 6, 2020 7:45 AM MDT

Wow CW thanks for taking so much time to provide so much info to me. VERY SCARY info. So far back it began and studying it was evolving and yet here we are now in this mess as if it came out of the blue when in fact it was part of our future which makes everything ignorable in the now. Except now it isn't. I wonder is the worse to come? Even worse than now? Rolling forward to the future things are supposed to GET BETTER  AND IMPROVE. We've known about this for decades. Not the exact precise particulars mebbe but enough to have figgered out a solid plan. I'll try to get hold of the book though I have to tell you I sure don't like to be scared. I'm not a fan of Stephen King and this is worse because it isn't fiction. SIGH. Thanks m'dear. Heads held high we put one foot in front of the other and keep moving forward. Double Sigh. :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 6, 2020 8:37 AM MDT
      July 6, 2020 7:59 AM MDT

Umm Rosie..Go in.  https://openlibrary.org and search it. Instant read okay? Enjoy! This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 6, 2020 8:43 AM MDT
      July 6, 2020 8:40 AM MDT

WTF!?! Is China trying to kill everybody else? Isn't this like the third disease originating from China in the last 2 months?
      July 6, 2020 8:44 AM MDT