Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Was it another stupid dumb or intentional? I vote for INTENTIONAL. The Tshirt at the trump store has an IMPERIAL EAGLE.NAZI SYMBOL! HEIL?

Was it another stupid dumb or intentional? I vote for INTENTIONAL. The Tshirt at the trump store has an IMPERIAL EAGLE.NAZI SYMBOL! HEIL?

Of course the trump gubment floweth freely with ignorance and ignorants  such as he so maybe when they copied the symbol from the Nazi archives nothing clicked in their heads that maybe they should not go to that well for anything.

So will trump double down and add a SWASTIKA to it or will he tail leg it and stop making them?

It's all about the money honey. If you like you place your order by the gross. The design is gross so ordering a gross is fitting proper and oh so cool!

Make America Gag Again! Wear a Nazi IMPERIAL EAGLE on your chest. What could it hurt? Try it you'll like it. Whatcha got to lose? Everyone says so.

The Tshirts are priced at $99.99 plus taxes and shipping and handling and an extra 10% to go into the extortion bank account.. Any size. No break for quantity.
You will also hold harmless the designs the designer the owner the extorter the exporter. If you get sick from the ink used and die you do not sue the trump company from the grave. You gamble. Russian Roulette.

Posted - July 14, 2020

Responses

You are aware that the EAGLE is the national symbol for the USA right?

We use it everywhere. 

These are what we are comparing for those who have not seen picts:

Is Pelosi a secret Nazi?

Was Madeleine Albright a secret Nazi? 

Image is actually a stock clipart from a website. Are the people who run Shutterstock all secret Nazis as well? 

This post was edited by my2cents at July 14, 2020 10:01 AM MDT
      July 14, 2020 9:32 AM MDT

WHADDABOUT WHADDABOUT WHADDABOUT WHADDABOUT WHADDABOUT WHADDABOUT WHADDABOUT?
      July 15, 2020 3:41 AM MDT

Not a whatabout. It is facts. The Eagle is our symbol. The image used is a stock image. 
      July 15, 2020 6:02 AM MDT

There is nothing inherently evil about the eagle regardless of what shape it takes in a picture. The bald eagle was adopted as the national bird symbol of the United States of America in 1782. The bald eagle was chosen for its majestic beauty, great strength, long life, and because it's native to North America. Throughout Scripture, eagles represent God’s handiwork and is a symbol of freedom. Is God a secret Nazi?
      July 14, 2020 10:21 AM MDT

I'm sure some of his supporters will buy them.

July 14, 2020 3:41 PM MDT

OMG E! Where in the heckaroonio did you dig this up? That is so way true. OMG OMG OMG. The giggles won't stop! Seriously what did you do to find this? It is so spot on it's as if you created it just for this occasion! Anyway thank you for your reply and most especially for the graphic. You done real good son. Real good! Happy Wednesday to thee and thine and STAY SAFE! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 15, 2020 7:07 AM MDT
      July 15, 2020 3:43 AM MDT

Go to 'Google Images'. Type in just about anything and you will find it there. I even found one of my daughter an her husband. And my ex.
      July 15, 2020 7:08 AM MDT

WHAT? Sheesh! Yikes! Good golly and good grief! Wowzer! That is shocking. Thank you very much for the heads up warning.  Never been there. Google Images. Obviously I'm square. Gotta work on that E! Thanks again! Such a jolly perfect image! :)
      July 15, 2020 7:13 AM MDT

July 15, 2020 7:24 AM MDT

OMG E. What a darling daughter you have. She is beautiful naturally and I LOVE that she isn't made up like a Christmas tree. Her husband seems to appear to be a nice guy. Is he? She looks very happy. Well m'dear thank you so much for sharing that. Does your daughter know about this? Color me surprised but isn't it nice that you can "see" her anytime you want. Does she live close enough to you to visit often (I mean when we can leave our homes which is when I don't know)? Thanks bunches. Her smile lifted my spirits which are kinda down today being as how we are locked up securely again. Prison or a sanctuary? :(
      July 15, 2020 7:28 AM MDT

They own a horse ranch about fifteen miles from us. Of course she's beautiful...she's still daddy's little girl at 40. Matt is a great husband and father.
      July 15, 2020 7:33 AM MDT

Excellent. So he is a good guy then and you get along very well. You say "of course" but you do know if you look around you that women tend to use more makeup as they age hoping to cover up the years. What they don't understand is it actually makes them look OLDER. She will always be your little girl m'dear but I'm very happy she has a great husband and father for her children. You will not always be there so it's good to know she is loved and treated well. A horse ranch? So that is how they earn their living? Breeding them or selling them? 15 miles is just the right distance away. You don't crowd them but you can see them in half an hour. I rode a horse ONCE when I was 12 in an outing. I was terrified. It trotted right back into its stall and I remember reaching up to a rafter to whatever I could grab onto. I'm pretty sure I was screaming. I know it sounds funny and it must have been funny to watch but I was terrified and humiliated. That was my only experience. The other horses didn't go automatically back into their stalls. They all gathered somewhere and the other girls got off normally. The girls weren't mean to me but they did look at me weirdly. That was 70 years ago and I just re-experience the feeling. My gosh who knew it was still so close? :( This post was edited by RosieG at July 15, 2020 1:41 PM MDT
      July 15, 2020 7:39 AM MDT

Angie uses no makeup. They have two horses and three donkeys. They don't breed them, they are just for the grandkids recreation and learning about them My oldest, Addie, trains and shows one of them. She wants to be a vet. Awesome for a girl only thirteen.
      July 15, 2020 1:45 PM MDT

Maybe the new t-shirts in the Trump store will have tiny Hitler mustaches draw on the eagle. Cheers!
      July 14, 2020 6:31 PM MDT

Did you see the photo Element shared with us Nanoose? Is that not perfectly SPOT ON? I'm sure "they" will find a way to put "hidden" messages in the design for the confederate racist populist white supremacists out there. Thank you for your reply and hope you and yours are doing fine. You are kind of isolated where you live aren't you Nanoose? Happy Wednesday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 15, 2020 7:09 AM MDT
      July 15, 2020 3:45 AM MDT

The Eagle is a very old symbol of power.

It was used by the German government and military long before the Nazis gave it a swastika to carry; it is as others point out also an American symbol.

Sculpted eagles have also been used for a long time (centuries?) as lecterns in churches in England, where the political animal is the lion, not eagle. 

It is adding the "cooked cross" - itself misappropriated from ancient Indian religious symbology and reversed - that gives the bird its Nazi associations.

Unsavoury political extremists using Nazi symbols including the eagle-with-swastika is another matter, but the eagle on its own is normally innocent.
      July 15, 2020 6:16 PM MDT