Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Mandating maskwearing is a civil rights issue? Bullsh**! So is posting a speed limit of 65 mph. Do you pitch a bit** about that?

Mandating maskwearing is a civil rights issue? Bullsh**! So is posting a speed limit of 65 mph. Do you pitch a bit** about that?

ALL RULES AND REGS AND LAWS INVADE YOUR CIVIL RIGHTS TO DO WHATEVER YOU DAM* WELL PLEASE!

TOUGH COOKIES. GET OVER IT. GET A GRIP. PUT ON YOUR BIG BOY PANTS SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT!

WHAT A BUNCH OF WHINYA** SISSIES.

Posted - July 16, 2020

Responses

“You can’t make me”, they say.

Do you smoke inside buildings?  No.  Do you wear a seatbelt?  Yes.  Do you stop at red light and stop signs?  Yes.

Why?  Because the government makes laws for public safety and because decent people in civilized societies show respect and care for fellow human beings even if it’s not the law.

“You can’t make me” is the response a young child having a tantrum makes to their parents who are trying to teach them to be responsible, good, caring people.

Citizenship carries both rights and responsibilities.

Wear a mask.

(copied)

July 16, 2020 2:57 PM MDT

Yes, many people smoke inside buildings.  Many people do not stop for stop signs/lights or wear their seat belt. 

I personally have been guilty of more than one of these things.
      July 16, 2020 3:37 PM MDT

More ILLOGICAL homo saps...emphasis on SAPS. They are being manipulated BIGLY by a cruel conniver and don't even realize it. Dumb is as dumb does or doesn't does. Dumb is as dumb says or doesn't says. Dumb is all around. The dumb leading the dumb as models of perfection/deportment. I cahn't stend it! SIGH. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      July 17, 2020 3:46 AM MDT

No, and I haven't heard much biotching about having to wear masks, either.
      July 16, 2020 3:04 PM MDT

• This is so simple. Maybe that's why so many of you are struggling so hard with it. The sky ain't falling folks, just the nation. You stay the Hell out of businesses requiring this mask stupidity. When the mask Nazis try to enforce it in your living room, which they eventually will, that's when you dare 'em to cross your threshold. We've gone from owning no guns to owning three. We didn't realize how much money and time we've saved since this ridiculous foolishness started. We found that we didn't have to eat out. There are businesses whose services we really don't need. In the case of replacing the heating and air system, we managed to have a company take care of it without a lot of political BS like I'm addressing here. We've used less gas in the car and reduced the wear and tear on the same. I've even decided that buying another car wasn't necessary. After all, the goal is to reduce the economic impact on those whose livelihood depends on goods and services and the cash flow it provides.  God knows that we all oppose prosperity and jobs. The goal is just in sight and we're almost there. The world's next Venezuela. Happy Days are in fact Here Again!
      July 16, 2020 8:41 PM MDT