Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Mississippi is opening schools as VIRUS RISES! The kids are sitting ducks in a shooting gallery and so are the teachers. SMART southerners?

Mississippi is opening schools as VIRUS RISES! The kids are sitting ducks in a shooting gallery and so are the teachers. SMART southerners?

Or kinda not so smart? You decide.

Posted - July 27, 2020

Responses

• Now that we have sanctioned and praised mob rule in our cities while pouring millions into the pockets of the perpetrators, do you really think that school children are endangered by a virus? Interesting that you use the term "sitting ducks" in your question. We're sure that's the way many in our cities feel simply because they made the foolish decision to live in such Democrat controlled nightmares. But let's not stray too far from the matter at hand. I only mention the unrest because according to the "conventional wisdom" of many of our public servants, rioting is the only thing we can do safely for some strange reason. But you have to expect that when a public health issue becomes a political game. So, I say pass out the helmets, Kevlar vests and baseball bats to the kids and let 'em go to school. They'll get an education just seeing what kind of country they're inheriting from the rest of us. Those folks that feel there is real or imagined danger from pathogens, can keep their kids at home to tremble and hide in fear with the adults until the November election ends the ""viral threat" once and for all. BTW, whether smart or not so smart, I remain American by birth and Southern by the grace of God. Y'all come back and see us now ya heah?
      July 27, 2020 2:59 PM MDT

150,000 deaths and counting. What does it take to convince you?
      July 27, 2020 5:14 PM MDT

:):):)
      July 28, 2020 1:59 AM MDT

Barron isn't going back to school. Hypocrisy much?
      July 27, 2020 5:13 PM MDT

Exact same thing with the mail-in voting R. The entire pumpkin family VOTE BY MAIL. But you see when THEY do it it's fine. The peeps who support this kind of "logic" used to drive me nuts but I now realize they simply cannot see the problem. They are unable incapable of connecting any dots. If A equals B and B equals C then A equals Cl  They would argue that. Not because they are argumentative but because their brains are defective...missing a few screws or bolts or maybe it's just misfired wiring. It's like talking to a brick wall. It isn't the wall's fault being what it is. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday. The pumpkin clan live breathe eat digest thrive on HYPOCRISY. Go figger! :) Things going as well as can be expected in Adelaide? At least for and YOUR clan? This post was edited by RosieG at July 28, 2020 2:04 AM MDT
      July 28, 2020 2:02 AM MDT