Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Derelection of duty and going AWOL during a war. Pandemic Pumpkina** is guilty as charged by people blaming him. HOW DARE THEY?

Derelection of duty and going AWOL during a war. Pandemic Pumpkina** is guilty as charged by people blaming him. HOW DARE THEY?

He said we were AT WAR with COVID 19 and he was a wartime president.

Then he mocked ridiculed and called it a hoax and sat on his fat a** doing nothing constructive for OVER TWO MONTHS. DERELECTION OF DUTY. DESERTING HIS POST DURING A TIME OF WAR.

Isn't that punishable by death?

A Texas woman blamed the pandemic pumpkina** for her husband's "NEEDLESS DEATH" and other parents and grandparents are blaming him DIRECTLY too.

Maybe a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT for all those who have lost loved one to this deadly enemy? Over 150,000 deaths so far and projected to be 180,000 by the end of August. How high to sky will that number grow?

It is what it is sez the wartime president.
We have it under control as much as we possibly can

Golf anyone?

Posted - August 5, 2020

Responses

I think we are also going to find out that he profited from the viris. Cheers!
      August 5, 2020 8:38 AM MDT

I totally agree with you Nanoose. AGAIN! Why do you think he keeps pushing hydroxychoroquine? For his health? Hahahahahaha! I'm gonna ask and credit you indirectly. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday.
      August 5, 2020 8:41 AM MDT

There are lots of ways he could of profited from the viris like kick backs from the companies that got money from the coronaviris relief package.  But what scares me is when Russia hacked the companies that were working on a  vaccine Trump did nothing and maybe that is because he wants Russia to be the first to develop a vaccine so they can make trillions of dollars selling the cure. I also figure  when Russia did the hacking they didn't just steal the information they destroyed the company's data so that Russia would have a better chance of being the first with a vaccine.  Cheers!
      August 5, 2020 9:08 AM MDT

Oh my goodness Nanoose! ANOTHER WRINKLE I didn't think about. Once again what word do you use that isn't absolutely TRUE or AT LEAST EXTREMELY POSSIBLE? Not one. More to worry about. I just don't  know how one person can be cut up in so many different pieces and involved in so many different SIMULTANEOUS CRIMINAL CORRUPT TRAITOROUS TREASONOUS endeavors. Remember The Three Faces of Eve? I think pandemic pumpkina** is split in dozens of ways each of which is greedy seedy selfish evil cruel. Probably an HISTORIC ANOMALY. As he says so often "we will see in a certain period of time. I will tell you in two weeks or a certain period of time." AARRGGHH! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! Carry on m'dear! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 5, 2020 9:39 AM MDT
      August 5, 2020 9:37 AM MDT