Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Maybe it's true maybe it isn't. The first time you do something will be the hardest. The more often you do it the easier it is. ALWAYS TRUE?

Maybe it's true maybe it isn't. The first time you do something will be the hardest. The more often you do it the easier it is. ALWAYS TRUE?

Like say cheating on someone or lying to someone or maybe even killing/murdering someone?

Practice makes perfect.

Imagine being so practiced at lying it rolled off the tongue and never hit the conscience at all.
Imagine being so practiced at cheating people not cheating was abnormal and unacceptable
Imagine.

Posted - August 6, 2020

Responses

Generally true, but not always.

You accidentally do something (first time) - then when you try to recreate it, you can't.

EG: taking the "perfect" picture by accident.  Then when you try to recreate it, you either can't or you have to put a lot more thought and work into getting everything "just right".
      August 6, 2020 8:59 AM MDT

I cannot tell you how many times I made a dish for the first time and it turned out to be so good Jim asks me to make it again and then making it later on it never turns out to be as good! So weird how that happens but it happens. So yes I guess it could go either way! Thank you for your reply Walt. :)
      August 6, 2020 1:33 PM MDT