Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Have we finally found the answer to what our society has been needing?

Have we finally found the answer to what our society has been needing?

Posted - August 6, 2020

Responses

They would be better off doing what Full House did ... create a sequel based on the kids.  
      August 6, 2020 12:53 PM MDT

• Seems like it is going to be a sequel series but seems to be all the original cast.  Except the grandmother I guess because pretty sure she died. 
      August 6, 2020 1:08 PM MDT

How did I not know this is happening? I loved this show when I was a kid. It was the best Cos I was allowed to stay up until 8:30 EVERY Tuesday to watch it. It was kind of a big deal. If they announce Saved by the Bell doing a reboot too then both our lives will be complete. 

August 6, 2020 1:04 PM MDT

• Tiffani-Amber is still hot....she could make it happen.  The way Screech turned out they could just make the reboot about how he finally snaps and kills everyone. 
      August 6, 2020 1:07 PM MDT

Lol, I haven’t kept up with the screech gossip. I know something happened bad with the guy who played the principle a while back but can’t even remember what that was. And where the Faaak is Lisa? 
      August 6, 2020 1:13 PM MDT

• Screech got into all kinds of trouble later in life.  There was an incident with him pulling a knife on someone at a bar.  Then his whole sex tape scandal.  Please tell me you've heard of this...he made a sex tape where he role played as Screech and called it "Saved by the Smell."
      August 6, 2020 1:17 PM MDT

Lol no, I don’t remember any screech sex tape. When was this, in our 20’s? I was intoxicated for most of that decade,  so I don’t remember much. 
      August 6, 2020 1:21 PM MDT

• Yea this would have been our mid 20's, lol

August 6, 2020 1:25 PM MDT

Saved by the Bell was a good series. I liked the band the Waitress they did the Square  Pegs theme  song and they also did the song - I Know What Boys Want. Cheers!
      August 6, 2020 1:31 PM MDT

I feel like I need to rewatch the series cos I’m not remembering either of those two episodes... I’m gonna find it on my cheater Free tv app this weekend And binge it :) 
      August 6, 2020 1:52 PM MDT

I'm waiting for "Fat Actress" to come back.  It was funny and there were a lot of older stars who made cameo appearances.  
      August 6, 2020 1:13 PM MDT

• I saw a few episodes long ago and I thought it was pretty funny.  Nothing I caught on to enough to finish out though. 
      August 6, 2020 1:18 PM MDT

They didn't give it a chance. 
      August 6, 2020 7:46 PM MDT