Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Finance » Have you ever discarded money as trash?

Have you ever discarded money as trash?

This is a literal question. 

Posted - August 6, 2020

Responses

Find a penny pick it up and put it in a boo boo sock then the crook that breaks into your house will be out of luck. I have a wool work sock 1/4 filled with pennies if a crook breaks into my house I will smash him with it. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 7, 2020 8:13 AM MDT

A funny thing about your 5 dollar bill...

There was a lady who was having a streak of bad luck.  That very same Sunday she had just bought a used 1971 Mercury Bobcat. When she drove out of the seller's driveway, it appeared the Bobcat had a full tank of gas.
    Not two blocks from your gas station, it began to stutter.  She looked down at the gauge and it said, "empty."  The seller neglected to tell her the gas gauge was broken.  She and her Bobcat came, lurching into that very same gas station.  
    She had spent every last dime on this car.  She had not a penny left in her purse.

Lo and behold, there it was!  President Lincoln was laying there, waving at her. YOUR 5 dollar bill saved this women's day!

Your misfortune was her fortune!

You were her hero and didn't even know it.

:) :) !! This post was edited by Merlin at August 7, 2020 11:09 PM MDT
      August 7, 2020 9:09 AM MDT

All I ever want to do is make you happy. If I can be your Brown Knight in shining armor, I’m there.

~

August 7, 2020 11:08 PM MDT

Happy! Happy!  
    Happy! Happy!

Guess what???  I've got and made "that time!"
    Don's asleep and the kitchen can wait.
    :) :)!!
    Off to reading...
    :) :)!!
      August 7, 2020 11:27 PM MDT