Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "OBESITY COULD HINDER VIRUS VACCINE EFFECTIVENESS"! Does the MORBIDLY OBESE pandemic pumpkina** know?

"OBESITY COULD HINDER VIRUS VACCINE EFFECTIVENESS"! Does the MORBIDLY OBESE pandemic pumpkina** know?

Might he wise to lose 200 lbs ASAP?

Posted - August 7, 2020

Responses

He is not considered morbidly obese....unless he loses about 6 inches in height. 
      August 7, 2020 11:41 AM MDT

Well, if not technically morbidly obese, then at least morbidly constipated.

I have not tried to reference that particular disease in the latest Diagnostic Standard Manual, but I suspect a mental emetic or a mental enema would serve the country well.
      August 7, 2020 12:02 PM MDT

As long as we're given a "heads up" warning in enough time to get out of the way. I believe once it takes effect it could take days and days and days to get rid of it. Think of just the time since January 2017? Taken as a whole life he could be "emitting" the rest of his life and still be full of it on his death bed. Thank you for your reply tom! :) I think he weighs 400 lbs. Remember that 400 lb guy sitting in a back bedroom he brought up when Russia hacked our everything? Pandemicpumpkina** said it could be anyone even a 400 lb man sitting in a back bedroom. He was talking about himself of course. When does he ever talk about anything else? This post was edited by RosieG at August 8, 2020 4:42 AM MDT
      August 8, 2020 4:07 AM MDT

Trump weighs 250 pds. 
      August 8, 2020 5:31 AM MDT