Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It works so well he will continue doing it at least EVERY 3-day WEEKEND. What?

It works so well he will continue doing it at least EVERY 3-day WEEKEND. What?

Go to one of his golf resorts at taxpayer expense and give a rally that masquerades as a news conference.

At his joisey place obscenely wealthy members came downatairs from the dining area to be audience at which time he did his sual cutthroating whining attacking insulting and woe is me ing. His obscenely wealthy audience, all club members, booed at the reporters who questrioned and clapped for him. He misses that so more of the same. Maybe he will move his white house to joisy and live there and campaign rally every day!
Who is gonna stop him?

Posted - August 10, 2020

Responses

Truly repugnant behaviour! Have people lost all standards? It should not be allowed, he has made a mockery of the American people by continually and repeatedly making them pay for his many, many, many golf trips! 

I wouldn't mind so much had the orange blob berated and bleated about Obama having the odd vacation! How people can tolerate such hypocrisy is beyond me!
      August 10, 2020 11:48 AM MDT

I have a theory about that Addb which I shall share with you. I think those who adore him were born mentally defective and have been waiting for an equally mentally defective person of their ilk to show up and take over. The bonus for those mental defects? Their savior is an amoral immoral racist greedy selfish self-absorbed evil cold indifferent hateful fearful cowardly spineless wuss and a willing useful idiot and lapdog puppet for a former KGB head...Putin. It's hard to believe. I give you that. But what other "reason" can there be for his astonishing success but that? The evil spawn of Satan wins again! How do we combat it? Beats me. But hopefully there is way out and we will find it. Until then please send good thoughts our way. This is new territory for us. We've never had such an EVIL piece of crap be "head" of the country. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      August 11, 2020 2:46 AM MDT

I'd agree with your hypothesis... I see no other logical reason. 
      August 12, 2020 12:01 PM MDT

As I have said before, I do not care if they golf or vacation nor how much they golf etc. They need something to release stress. 

As long as they pass policy I want passed. 
      August 12, 2020 12:14 PM MDT