Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Russia says it has a COVID 19 VACCINE ready for use. SPUTNIK V. Another first for Russia beating the USA handily?

Russia says it has a COVID 19 VACCINE ready for use. SPUTNIK V. Another first for Russia beating the USA handily?

Isn't this a "Mine is bigger than yours" dig at the panicky pandemic pumpkina**? He talked big and loud and often yet he does not have a vaccine.

Russia got there first. Or so it thinks. What will the panicky pandemicpumpkina** do to douible down retatliate revenge and get back at it? Oh wait. It's his puppetmaster. He'll congratulate and compliment and wax poetic about the brilliance and genius of the vlad.

Posted - August 11, 2020

Responses

Ya I think the first thing Trump will do is start spreading false information  on how well the vaccine is doing in Russia. Then he will stop funding vaccine research claiming its a waste of money because there is already a proven coronaviris vaccine. Then he will start demanding that the US start mass manufacturing of the Russian vaccine and while he is at it he will say that Russia shared the vaccine info  because they are good friends of the US and that friendship is all thanks to him. Then when people start questing his actions he will claim that it is just a Democrat plot to keep the viris out of controll so that people will have to vote by mail so there will be voter fraud so he loses the election. I think Trump is going to do his biggest flip flop  ever and after months of claiming the viris is under controll he will start saying it is out of controll so he can do Putin's biding and push their vaccine and I bet those vaccines will cost Americans a lot of money and make Russia a lot of money. Cheers!
      August 11, 2020 10:20 AM MDT

Well once again m'dear you, a Canadian, NAILED IT perfectly! There is not one thing I could add to that which would improve it. All I can do is say thank you Nanoose and give you Asker's Pick because of it. If I could do more I would! Thanks BUNCHES my friend! :)
      August 11, 2020 11:17 AM MDT

I barely trust American vaccines that are being rushed through, so you can count me out for a vaccine made in Russia.
      August 11, 2020 11:45 AM MDT

Russia has long liked to be first for many things, over any other country, but probably particularly the USA.
      August 11, 2020 5:00 PM MDT

There hasn't been time to conduct a proper clinical trial - so I'm guessing this is a case of "my d*ck is bigger than yours" from the Russians. You can take the country out of the USSR ...
      August 11, 2020 5:09 PM MDT

It would appear they are not the first to develop a Covid-19 vaccine.

There about 5 others in test around the world, though the Russians might be pushing hard to be the first to put their in general use before fully testing it.

They have also been very quiet about their test data.

August 12, 2020 2:55 PM MDT

Flinders University in South Australia (my alma mater) has just started stage 2 of clinical testing of a locally developed vaccine with 500 volunteers.
      August 12, 2020 4:47 PM MDT