Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Lucky me. I got my wish. California Senator Kamala Harris is the veep candidate Joe selected as his running mate! Are you happy or un?

Lucky me. I got my wish. California Senator Kamala Harris is the veep candidate Joe selected as his running mate! Are you happy or un?

Posted - August 12, 2020

Responses

Kamala would have been my second choice, but I still think Tammy would have been a better bet. Slightly.
      August 12, 2020 3:43 AM MDT

That is the one other person who would have made me happy too R. Well you've mentioned her on more than one occasion and I share your admiration. I didn't really OBJECT to any of them but of course Kamala is the one I know best. We voted for her for Attorney General in California and then when she moved on to run for the Senate to fill Senator Barbara Boxer's seat. I LOVE how she she questions people. She is one smart cookie with a lot of experience and I think she is more than tough enough to hold her own with mickeymousepounce and the panicky pandemic pumpkina**. I'm sure they'll be gunning for her bigly I think she was the one they most feared and still do. Wisely so. Fingers crossed. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 12, 2020 3:49 AM MDT

I'm not surprised.  I think his choice is adequate.  Trump already has a name for her - Phony Kamala.  What a dirtbag.  
      August 12, 2020 5:33 AM MDT

He and his peeps are TERRIFIED of her. She is impervious to his namecalling feeble attempts. She is so much more than he can ever be on any level it's almost sad. He is so outclassed. Doesn't have a chance. His own words will do him in. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Wednesday. :)
      August 12, 2020 6:17 AM MDT

My sister's dog outclasses Trump.  That's a very low bar!  Happy Wednesday. :)
      August 12, 2020 7:00 AM MDT

Hah! Too funnee hunnee. Too funnee. Indeedy do I totally absolutely honestly truly agree with thee! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      August 12, 2020 7:04 AM MDT

Does not matter to me. 

But glad you are happy with it. She was not who I thought he would go with.
      August 12, 2020 5:47 AM MDT

What choice did you think he'd make sweetie? I'd be interested to know and why you thought he'd make that choice. Thank you for being glad for me. I appreciate it bigly. Now comes the tough part. We'll see how it all works out when they're all in the trenches slogging it out! :)
      August 12, 2020 6:19 AM MDT

I thought Val Demmings from FL. She got national exposure during the impeachment, she is a former Police Chief (also timely if Joe is claiming he does not want to defund police), still checks the black woman box,  and FL is a swing state so would help with electorial college. This post was edited by my2cents at August 12, 2020 6:40 AM MDT
      August 12, 2020 6:24 AM MDT

I think that is an excellent summary of her for which I thank you. Really the only one I was familiar with is Kamala although I have always admired Tammy Duckworth for obvious reasons. The others I wasn't really that familiar with but from what I heard they were all fine choices. Thanks for taking the time to fill me in m2c! You're a pal...well most of the time! :)
      August 12, 2020 6:42 AM MDT

We are pals all the time :) we just disagree on Trump. Lol
      August 12, 2020 6:45 AM MDT

Ya I'm happy and I can't wait for the VP debate because she will prove that Pence is just a clueless clown that follows a big orange clueless clown. Cheers!
      August 12, 2020 8:18 AM MDT