Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Case count will STOP DEAD IN ITS TRACKS the minute TESTING STOPS. Will the concomitant deaths stop too? No testing no dying?

Case count will STOP DEAD IN ITS TRACKS the minute TESTING STOPS. Will the concomitant deaths stop too? No testing no dying?

Posted - August 13, 2020

Responses

I think we know the answer, and it is bleak.
      August 13, 2020 12:00 PM MDT

Indeed. Bleak is a calm reasoned restrained word. DISASTROUS? That too. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :)
      August 13, 2020 2:49 PM MDT

I can turn invisible.  All I have to do is cover my eyes and presto… I’m invisible.  I can’t see you so you can’t see me. 

Trump says he can make the virus disappear.  All we have to do is stop testing and presto… no more cases.   No cases, no virus.   (Gee… I wonder why no one ever thought of this before?) 

Using that same logic, we can prevent unwanted pregnancies.   Just don’t use a pregnancy test.  If you don’t know you’re pregnant then you can’t be pregnant.    (Wow, they should teach this in sex-ed)

Is the news getting you depressed?  Don’t watch/listen to it.  If you don’t see/hear it then it can’t have happened.  (Wait until Fox News learns this!)

August 13, 2020 1:17 PM MDT

Hahahahahahahahahaha! The CLOAK OF INVISIBILITY? A Dungeons & Dragons weapon? Would that it were possible to be invisible AT WILL.

After all this time you'd think ALL NEWS MEDIA would ignore the pathetic panicky pandemic pumpkina** and only FAUX and FRIENDS would cover it. But no. Every burp every hiccup every everything about the a** is covered and reported on every time. No exceptions. Why not a total blackout and let the adoring worshippers get their fix on Faux? I shall ask. Every day is the same as every other day. "Can you believe what he said? Can you believe what he did?" Every day over and over ad nauseum ad infinitem. STOP already. Don'tcha think? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! This post was edited by RosieG at August 14, 2020 2:03 AM MDT
      August 13, 2020 2:20 PM MDT

Unfortunately national leaders can't really be ignored even if sometimes we'd like them to be.

He is still banging on about being able to control the pandemic then, is he?

There was another report of mass gatherings in America likely to spread any infectious respiratory disease, on our News this evening. I was not listening properly but if I caught it correctly, it concerned a church, in Vermont I think, threatened with legal action over holding crowded services with no precautions at all. I did hear the report comment that some Americans regard wearing face-coverings as a political, not health, matter.  
      August 13, 2020 6:06 PM MDT

Well the pathetic panicky pandemic pumpkina** at one point made it political. He said when he sees folks wearing masks he knows they are anti-trump. So of course all his mushbrained lemmings take that to heart and refuse to wear them. The result is community spreading. The biker rally in Sturgis, South Dakota allegedly has attracted 250,000 bikers. Mainly mostly macho dudes and extremely unfeminine masculine dames. Mostly mainly folks who love to get drunk as skunks and party hearty. Mostly very old very pathetic bikers. So what the fallout from that will be? They will take back to whence they came and community spread all the little germs that played together and consummated romances in spit and breath and sneezing and coughing and cheering and yelling and shouting and screaming. Massive fallout none of it good I expect. Of course the a** might just put a lid on it and not allow any reporting. He ordered that all patient virus data from hospitals go directly to one of his departments rather than the CDC a few months ago. SIGH. More of the same inane insane profane. Welcome to America. A third world banana republic led by a crackpot wackadoodlednoodle and his millions of crackpot wackadoodlenoodle adoring worshippers and toady sycophants. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 14, 2020 2:11 AM MDT
      August 14, 2020 2:09 AM MDT

I didn't realise it was Trump who decided wearing masks was a political "statement", though I remember he was very publicly reluctant to wear them. I thought it had come from people on the hard-line fringe of supporting one party or the other (I did not know which).

Someone on another forum told me of instances of people wearing masks having even been assaulted for doing so.

The authorities in Dakota made no effort to have this year's biker rally stopped then? Or did they, but were just ignored? 

Where is your country going? 
      August 14, 2020 2:17 PM MDT

HE** of course and we are not going we are already there. On another thread I have outlined to you the details of what is happening to the US Postal System. You will think I'm making it up. I'm not. I cannot explain why or how. I can only report what is. It is a disaster Durdle with more to come and worse. SIGH. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at August 15, 2020 3:37 AM MDT
      August 15, 2020 2:56 AM MDT

Oh, no, I admit not fully understanding the details but I do know of the financial difficulties faced by the US Postal System, who fears blocked funding making it unable to offer a full and efficient service for postal voting.   
      August 16, 2020 4:07 PM MDT

As I explained to you on another thread that is the tip of the iceberg. Now you know the multi problems we face to keep our right to vote sacred and sacrosanct. If the mechanics are  totally destroyed which is the current PROMISED LAND for pumpkina** we know what will happen.

Can we stop it? Can we CRUSH the sob and grind him into dust figuratively? We sure as he** are going to try to spay him neuter him make him a eunuch. Figuratively. Thank you for your reply Durdle. This post was edited by RosieG at August 17, 2020 2:00 AM MDT
      August 17, 2020 2:00 AM MDT

I gather now from an interview on the News that there are now many Republicans disillusioned and worried about Trump. 

The way he is trying to manipulate the postal service is becoming known beyond America, and he risks a constitutional crisis that will be very messy and difficult to put right. A problem no country wants on top of a pandemic and its wide-ranging effects. 
      August 17, 2020 3:25 PM MDT