Active Now

Danilo_G
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So the pumpkin is gonna fight Joe Biden on Joe's home turf of Pennsylvania? Then Joe fights pumpkin in New York? WHY?

So the pumpkin is gonna fight Joe Biden on Joe's home turf of Pennsylvania? Then Joe fights pumpkin in New York? WHY?

Joe will take New York in a heartbeat. They are thrilled to be RID OF pumpkina**. No love lost there anywhere. Florida can have him...every pound every ounce every hiccup every NASTY word, every smirk every snark every LIE every DOUDBLEDOWN every grimace every wrinkle every burp every stumble every mumble every bumblebumblebumble!

During the VIRTUAL Dem convention pumpkin will be going to 4 BATTLEGROUND states. HOPEFULLY to perform his ACT in front of a HUGE jammed drunk as skunks audiemceall sitting  butt to butt without masks or social distancing. They'll sign waivers that if they die they won't sue. Seriously who sues when dead? The stupid dumbs of course. Who else?

Fun and games. Go for it pumpkin. Strike up the band. Lard your audience with African Americans  carrying signs that SCREAM  "BLACKS FOR TRUMP"...and the female dames with signs that read very condescendingly "HOUSEWIVES FOR TRUMP" and the mentally defectives with signs that say "CRACKPOTS FOR TRUMP".

Why not? What could it hurt? Everyone says so. That I can tell you. In a "certain" period of time.

Posted - August 13, 2020

Responses

NY will got to Biden....that is a given.

I am sure Penn workers are happy with Biden opposing fracking in their state.  Home town boy or not...they are not going to vote for the guy who it going to end their good job.
      August 13, 2020 9:02 AM MDT

Biden's home state is Delaware, not Pennsylvania.
      August 13, 2020 9:27 AM MDT

He says he is from Scranton, Penn.
      August 13, 2020 12:11 PM MDT

Originally, I guess.
      August 13, 2020 1:23 PM MDT

Why is "Housewives for Trump" condescending?
      August 13, 2020 2:45 PM MDT