Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Element 99
CosmicWunderkind
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » What does your significant other always or often do with/to the pillows on your bed every night?

What does your significant other always or often do with/to the pillows on your bed every night?

My wife creates a mound made up of several pillows that she props up for her legs.  She also bends another pillow in half and places it on top of the one where she rests her head, making it a height of about 1 1/2 or 2 pillows. I call the entire assembly Pillow Mountain. It never lasts the entire night while she’s asleep, because some kind of tsunami or earthquake or cyclone or implosion takes place, pillows everywhere all over the bed. Some mornings, I can’t even find her right away; I have to burrow through the rubble and debris of the destruction she’s caused.
  I, on the other hand, can’t stand to sleep with more than just a single solitary pillow under my head, and that’s it. When I awake throughout the night or the next morning, mine is always right where I started out the night before. I don’t need pillows for any other part of my body. 

~

Posted - August 15, 2020

Responses

I was granted custody of all of my pillows in the divorce settlement because ex-husband abused My pillows every single night. He had to go and the pillow stayed!!!! 
      August 15, 2020 4:06 PM MDT

Nothing. She only goes into my bedroom to change the sheets and pillowcases.
      August 15, 2020 5:11 PM MDT

Makes a nest for her head
      August 17, 2020 4:13 PM MDT

Straightens them. Mine tends to migrate, I can be a restless sleeper.
      August 17, 2020 5:09 PM MDT

From the waist down, I do a lot of wandering, some leg-flailing. I also turn over several times throughout a night, but the pillow usually stays right in place. 

~

August 17, 2020 7:58 PM MDT

hes Pretty chaotic with the pillows depending on how he sleeps 

if he sleeps on his back he takes all the pillows and throws them to the end of the bed or on the floor, if he sleeps on his side he takes all the pillows for his legs, one for his head, and one to hug. 
      February 27, 2021 8:06 PM MST

That's why I have my own bedroom.
      February 28, 2021 9:59 AM MST