Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Dipstick say Kamala Harris should not be the first woman president? Dipstick daughter Ivanka should. Agree with he? Blond nepotonistic chic?

Dipstick say Kamala Harris should not be the first woman president? Dipstick daughter Ivanka should. Agree with he? Blond nepotonistic chic?

Yuck. ICK. What are her crednetials others than beding the demon spawn of a traitorous treasonous dipstick? Her blood is tainted and her brain infected with her heritage. A bottle blond bimbo? Well there are lots of them. Which is your ideal? Kellyanne? Kaylie press secretary? Your cuppa tea would be?

Posted - August 30, 2020

Responses

I know Harris should not be and will not be. 
      August 30, 2020 1:10 PM MDT

Couldn't agree more. :)
      August 30, 2020 2:52 PM MDT

• Kamala Harris poses a great threat as president of anything, you name it. 
      August 30, 2020 4:31 PM MDT

Kamala very likely will be, as I honestly can't see Joe surviving to term. Then again, McCain looked decrepit in his 08 run and still had enough life in him to snarl at Trump for a year or two.
      August 30, 2020 4:50 PM MDT

I remember how very excited I was when President Obama won. I teared up. If Kamala does become president it will be triply so excitement wise. She is a Californian whom I "knew" and voted for for years before she came on the national scene. Her prosecutorial past stands her in good stead when grilling recalcitrant dipstick loving pols. No one gets the better of her. She is very sharp very precise very intense and does not waste any words. So of course dipstick and his cabal et al are terrified. How they plan to sabotage the debates will be a thing to behold. Might be a perfect time for the dipstick to drop a bomb on someone somewhere to divert attention from his certain overwhelming humiliating loss. Every day in every the dipstick grows more insane more profane more inane. And his adoring worshippers become more adoringly worshipful. Go figger! Thank you for your reply R and Happy Monday to thee and thine! STAY SAFE! :)
      August 31, 2020 2:21 AM MDT