Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What is your state doing about mail-in voting? Is your governor PRO YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE?

What is your state doing about mail-in voting? Is your governor PRO YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE?

Governor Newsome will be sending out to every California voter mail-in ballots.

So much for the dipstick attemtp to SUBVERT our right to vote. If he wins it will be due to a RIGGED system and rampant CHEATING by his toady sycophant and adoring worshippers.

There is NO WAY the dip can win a LEGITIMATE ELECTION and he KNOWS it.

He will do all out to overcheat recheat doublecheat and cheatcheat. Already working on it. You a helper for him? What part of the cheating will you be responsible for?

Posted - August 31, 2020

Responses

Same as every election. If you want/need to vote by mail then you request an absentee ballot a they will mail it to you. Then you return it via mail. 
      August 31, 2020 10:18 AM MDT

Well we don't have any elections  going on right now but when we do and if the coronavirus  is still around my Goverment will encourage mail in voting. Cheers!
      August 31, 2020 10:55 AM MDT

• Here in Georgia, we recently updated the system with the latest in equipment, to authenticate, document, copy, store and verify at the cost of millions. Now there are those wanting to scrap it all in favor of pencil and paper without any documentation or verification. This is why our state will once again be the very last of the fifty states to report returns. Stupidity is an interesting phenomenon to observe. Like the current virus, it is pandemic. It is also incurable. All of this in the name of having the outcome secured before any vote is cast. Ironically, it wouldn't take much effort to flip this state to blue. It could easily be accomplished with a "legitimate" process. But the powers that be want to be cute about it. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 31, 2020 11:37 AM MDT
      August 31, 2020 11:36 AM MDT

WA and OR only have mail-in voting.
    Even if someone wanted to go to a polling station, there aren't any.
    And yet, voter turnout is still only around half.
      August 31, 2020 11:37 AM MDT

I'm sure you know those who are lazy goodfornothings who never vote are not my favorite homo saps. I'd smack them upside the head figuratively if I could. They take all benefits from this country but they are too lazy indifferent and vapid dreck to be bothered with voting. I think that is deplorable and so are they. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Walt. I know I've talked about mandatory voting and it doesn't sit well with a lot of people. But it is MANDATORY to get a driver's license before you drive and what whinya** stupid dumbs complain about THAT? Irrational sez me. I'm going to bring it up again and take the shots that will surely come. Bring it on!
      September 1, 2020 3:39 AM MDT