Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What is more INSULTING to the military than to have a cowardly 5-time fake bonespur draft dodger be in "command" of them?

What is more INSULTING to the military than to have a cowardly 5-time fake bonespur draft dodger be in "command" of them?

Posted - September 4, 2020

Responses

Personally, I would not have went there about McCain.  But Trump did.  McCain attacked Trump.  Trump attacks back.  That is the way they played the political game.
      September 5, 2020 3:13 PM MDT

OK..
      September 5, 2020 3:17 PM MDT

So would you be in favor of allowing boxers to include "hitting below the belt" as a valid move to win a fight?

I think standards are important in life---do you feel differently? This post was edited by tom jackson at September 8, 2020 8:35 PM MDT
      September 8, 2020 8:35 PM MDT

I did not say I approved. I said I would not have went that route. 

It was McCain who first attacked Trump and Trump supporters.  Again I do not approve of that either.  But that is how the 2 men chose to behave. 
      September 9, 2020 5:50 AM MDT

https://answermug.com/forums/topic/114799/have-you-ever-used-the-word-gadzooks

This post was edited by my2cents at September 5, 2020 11:40 AM MDT
      September 5, 2020 11:40 AM MDT

:):):)
      September 5, 2020 12:49 AM MDT

• I can speak on this because I was drafted by the Army, examined, tested and found to be 1-A in status. Since I had no recourse, I joined the USAF. I think it was more a matter of obeying the law of the land than any other reason. I imagine that there are some notables that we could pose your question to, such as former Sec of State and presidential candidate John Kerry, who to his credit served but made his hatred of the military known as far back as 1972. Then there is Ole Slick Willie who never served a day in the military. He's the one you may recall that as president, didn't want to hear anything about the attack on the USS Cole until someone reminded him that he was Commander in Chief and a response was required. (Even from a golf course)
      September 5, 2020 12:36 PM MDT