Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The first mrs dipsh** was Ivanna. The second is Melania. The second wife didn't stick around long enough to qualify as a dipsh**! SMART GAL?

The first mrs dipsh** was Ivanna. The second is Melania. The second wife didn't stick around long enough to qualify as a dipsh**! SMART GAL?

Posted - September 4, 2020

Responses

Actually, he’s been married 3 times.

The first was to Ivanna (1977-1992), the second was to Marla Maples (1993-1999 ).  Melania is his third wife (2005 to present).

Trump's affair with Marla Maples led to his first divorce.

Trump’s second marriage to Marla Maples was rocky from the start.  They separated in 1997 and divorced in 1999 – just 5 months before a prenup agreement would have would have increased her divorce settlement from $1 million to $5 million.  The reason for the divorce - He says He didn’t want to get married to her in the first place; that it was just lust, not love.  She said that it was because the marriage was "built on an illusion" and that she and Trump were never good together as a couple.  "He was too ego-driven and obsessive".

Donald met Melania (his third and current wife) at a Manhattan nightclub when he was on a date with someone else.  Melania, who is from Slovenia, claimed that she had no concept of Trump’s reputation or celebrity status at that point.   

September 4, 2020 4:26 PM MDT

I know. That's why I mentioned all three Shuhak. Marla escaped being a mrs dipsh**. Ivanna and Melania were born dipsh**ts. Thank you for your reply. You believe Melania? Why?
      September 5, 2020 1:33 AM MDT

I might have at first, but lately she's spouting the same lies her husband is.  A lie is a lie no matter who tells it.
      September 5, 2020 2:03 PM MDT

I didn't mind her so much at first either. But then I read she shares dipsticks views...birtherism for one. So I have no use for her. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      September 10, 2020 7:17 AM MDT

How does it affect you and why does it matter?
      September 4, 2020 4:35 PM MDT

Very good point. :)
      September 4, 2020 6:51 PM MDT