Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Why would she throw her own cousin under the bus by letting a measly shipment of Randy’s tildes come between them?

Why would she throw her own cousin under the bus by letting a measly shipment of Randy’s tildes come between them?

Posted - September 8, 2020

Responses

Crime of passion - Obviously.
      September 9, 2020 9:45 PM MDT

She wasn't on your list and I didn't want her to feel left out.  Also, about that list, number eight?  Really, Randy?  I'm number eight to you?  You'll pay for that! *evil laughs* This post was edited by Livvie at March 20, 2023 8:13 PM MDT
      September 10, 2020 1:46 PM MDT

• I didn't feel left out.  I took no offense from being left off of Randy's list of suspects, but thank you for looking out for me.
      September 12, 2020 11:01 PM MDT

That’s right, you were intentionally not listed because you’re too kind and kindhearted to be a suspect, unlike Livvie, whose very name spelled backwards is pure Evvil. Grrrrrrr. 

~

September 12, 2020 11:45 PM MDT

Umm, you have torment in your username, so start living up to it and start tormenting Randy.  OMG, what are you doing?  Are those sandwiches you're making for Randy?  Stop it!  Stop it now!

September 19, 2020 3:18 PM MDT

Like I said, she’s both kind and kindhearted. Look, no avocados, no Vegemite, and no mayonnaise anywhere. She didn’t even cut the crust off of the bread. A pure saint. 

~

September 19, 2020 3:38 PM MDT