Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The push to get a vaccine FAST is fake. They don't wear masks they don't social distance. They don't care. Why pretend they do?

The push to get a vaccine FAST is fake. They don't wear masks they don't social distance. They don't care. Why pretend they do?

Posted - September 16, 2020

Responses

Good question, a lot of all this hype has to do with the election I believe. There's been virus's in the past which killed many more, and didn't get all this hype and talk so much. I heard yesterday a vaccine is on the way, but may not be widely available til early 2021 I guess. This post was edited by Nightwolf5 at September 17, 2020 3:43 PM MDT
      September 16, 2020 6:16 PM MDT

Yes. The SPANISH FLU in 1918 killed over 600,000 I believe. However we don't know how many will die due to the pumpkina** virus. You see the dipstick holding his ego hate rallies without masks or social distancing and thousands of his adoring worshippers are showing up. They will spread the virus. He will not stop with his ego hate rallies and they will not stop attending. It is vicious circle a vicious cycle without end. We are approaching 200,000 dead and some estimates say by year's end it will be over 400,000. So we will see how it turns out eventually. In the meantime the phony rhetoric and lies and accusations and insults from the dipstick will be relentlessly endless. He doesn't care but he is trying to convince the gullibles that he does. IF HE CARED he would have acted in JANUARY when he knew the pumpkina** virus was DEADLY and AIRBORNE. He chose to ignore the truth and spread lies. His peeps don't care at all. Why all the fuss about a vaccine? It's just theatrical and empty and makes people hysterical for no reason. My opinion. Thank you for your reply Nightwolf and Happy Thursday to thee and thine. STAY SAFE! :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 17, 2020 3:44 PM MDT
      September 17, 2020 1:31 AM MDT

The interview with Woodward was in FEB not Jan.  President Trump is act in Jan and continued to act throughout.   He acted in Jan and was called racist and xenophobic. 
      September 17, 2020 8:04 AM MDT

• Got news for ya. I've had Covid-19. My entire family has had Covid-19. We refuse to live in fear and we don't care if a vaccine is developed or not. Life is full of risks and dangers. BTW, we played the little games of masks, quarantining and "social distancing". It didn't make a bit of difference. This "pandemic" is a political game that's being played by power hungry politicians that wouldn't know the laws of science or the practice of medicine if it bit 'em on the ass. This has become an exercise in control and manipulation of both information and people.
      September 16, 2020 6:39 PM MDT

I hope your family members aren't affected by the KNOWN ongoing health problems suffered by many survivors of COVID-19.
    Incidentally, a disease which has killed nearly a million people worldwide isn't a political game, the science is in, the medicine is in, it's real and it's a problem. Pull your own head out of your butt.

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/what-are-the-long-term-health-risks-post-covid-19
      September 16, 2020 11:37 PM MDT

:):):)
      September 17, 2020 1:27 AM MDT