Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you a PEASANT or a PATRICIAN? With what "class" of personage do you identify? The wealthy privileged or the common people? WHY?

Are you a PEASANT or a PATRICIAN? With what "class" of personage do you identify? The wealthy privileged or the common people? WHY?

Posted - September 21, 2020

Responses

I identify with the lower middle class.
    Too wealthy to qualify for assistance ... too poor to raise a family on 2 incomes without strict budgeting.
      September 21, 2020 3:17 PM MDT

Well m'dear if you are LOWER middle what's beneath that? I think that's where Jim and I reside. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine. You've never had a problem staying within your budget have you Walt? I haven't. I could not live that way! :)
      September 22, 2020 3:56 AM MDT

Poor is beneath lower middle class.
    People who qualify for government (or private) assistance.
      September 22, 2020 10:13 AM MDT

Oh? Well then are you saying we are in your class? I don't think so Walt. I think you are classifying yourself lower than you should. Just a thought. Middle class folks can afford to buy homes. We rent. I don't know if that is anything you buy but I just thought I'd toss it out there. Do you rent? Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 22, 2020 11:27 AM MDT

Definitely a peasant.  My entire wellbeing is dependent upon someone(s) richer and better connected.

image.png

p.s. that's me on the bottom

This post was edited by bevo at September 22, 2020 2:05 AM MDT
      September 21, 2020 5:05 PM MDT

So you're worker bee? Me too bevo. It has been my lot in life and I have made the most of it. i'm happy being who I am. I come from peasant stock. The workers without whom the patricians would have no one to make them wealthy or wait on them so we're the glue that holds society together. I wonder if that's true? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday. STAY SAFE! :)
      September 22, 2020 2:07 AM MDT