Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The demented duck and melania showed up to SCOTUS to "pay respects" to RBG and the crowd shouts VOTE HIM OUT VOTE HIM OUT VOTE HIM OUT! WHA?

The demented duck and melania showed up to SCOTUS to "pay respects" to RBG and the crowd shouts VOTE HIM OUT VOTE HIM OUT VOTE HIM OUT! WHA?

He is used to a controlled crowd of adoring worshipperes or FAUX news softball "so called journalists". He never sets himself up to have to face real people. Only HIS people.

As for paying his respects to RBG HE INSULTS HER AND MOCKS HER AND ATTACKS HER by not honoring her request. He can't even wait until after she is BURIED to dishonor her.

Whom does he think he is kidding? We are not his adoring worshippers. We do not want him anywhere we are. He dishonors every place he goes.

Thickheaded dumbbell that he is.

VOTE HIM OUT VOTE HIM OUT VOTE HIM OUT VOTE HIM OUT VOTE HIM OUT

Posted - September 24, 2020

Responses

Let them try.

At least, Trump takes questions without screening them first and without use of a teleprompter.  

September 24, 2020 9:57 AM MDT

Get real.  When Trump doesn't like the questions that are asked, he either denigrates the asker or walks out of the briefing.  Clearly your television airs different coverage than everyone else's.
      September 25, 2020 9:11 AM MDT

I am real.  I showed video where you can clearly see/hear that Biden is using a prompter in a live interview.  There are more as well.  He talks directly to the person managing the prompter and makes hand signals.  

Trump answers questions from the press directly nearly every day.  Biden does not do anything for 1/3 of the days this month. Calls a lid on activity early in the morning.
      September 25, 2020 9:31 AM MDT

You say that as though Trump is the great orator.  Almost everything he says is a mish-mash and repetitive.  I'm sure you've seen the quotes I've posted which shows what a moron he is.  But you keep propping him up.  Drink the Clorox, inject the Lysol, get vaccinated with hydrocholorquine and some faux Covid vaccine.  In fact, I hope you encourage everyone you know or come into contact with to do the same.  
      September 25, 2020 12:36 PM MDT

When have I said Trump is a great orator/speaker/etc?  Truly he is not.  I like his policies.  But when others twist his words does not mean he said it.  ie. inject Lysol/drink Clorox etc....He said none of that. 
      September 25, 2020 12:48 PM MDT

No one could possibly twist Trump's words more than Trump.  Even HE doesn't know what he's saying.
      September 25, 2020 1:34 PM MDT

It happens daily.
      September 25, 2020 1:46 PM MDT

I know.  Trump couldn't put a cogent sentence together is he tried.
      September 25, 2020 1:54 PM MDT

"is he tried"???

Funny, I have no problems understanding him.  With or without a teleprompter.
      September 25, 2020 1:56 PM MDT

"if" he tried and you knew that.
      September 26, 2020 10:05 AM MDT

Ya I just watched a video of the people booing and chanting vote him out. He was just there for a photo op and when it didn't turn out like he thought he and his wife turned their backs on the crowd and left - shows once again what a big baby he is. Cheers!
      September 24, 2020 10:40 AM MDT

He is not worth paying attention to at all in any way. He is INSANE. Why do folks fall over themselves to suck up to insanity? Weird. I bet Canadians are a whole LOT smarter.  It's embarrassing and humiliating that so many American saps fall all over themselves to service a crackpot like that. i don't get it. Do you? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 25, 2020 10:34 AM MDT
      September 24, 2020 11:11 AM MDT

It was a beautiful thing to see.  I keep playing that over and over again in my head. :)
      September 25, 2020 9:12 AM MDT

Try playing it in your head again but this time piture Trump  without a mask on . I bet he has  a horribly  sour and a horribly  hateful look on his face. I figure him wearing a mask was a bit fishy and I don't think he was wearing it for the right reason (to help stop the spread of the viris). I think he was wearing it as a photo op (and or) to hide the gleefull look on his face because he knew he will now be able to stack the Federal Court in his favor. Cheers and happy weekend!
      September 25, 2020 10:27 AM MDT

He alternates between that sour face and what I call his Howdy Doody smile.  Can't stand either one and he can take the Slovenian with him when he leaves.
      September 25, 2020 12:32 PM MDT

It truly was a beautiful thing.
      September 25, 2020 10:33 AM MDT

:):):)
      September 25, 2020 10:35 AM MDT

Loved every minute of it. VOTE HIM OUT!! 
      September 25, 2020 10:35 AM MDT

Ditto! Ditto! Thank you for your reply Echooos and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      September 26, 2020 2:35 AM MDT