Danilo_G
Shuhak
strange1
Reverend Muhammadovsky
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Why are Americans so brash?

Why are Americans so brash?

brash..is it because the squeaky wheel gets the grease? But, I don't want any grease!!
  1. self-assertive in a rude, noisy, or overbearing way.
    "he could be brash, cocky, and arrogant"
    synonyms:

Posted - September 24

• 5049
    Patriotism on steroids. 

Undying belief that America is the greatest country that ever existed. 

Inflated ego. 

September 24, 2020 4:54 PM MDT
    2

• 1619
    I agree! I just feel it.. It think you mean over inflated ego. I'm going to England! I can't take it here!
    This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 24, 2020 8:02 PM MDT
      September 24, 2020 7:56 PM MDT
    1

• 5049
    I hear they have their own problems. 
      September 24, 2020 8:03 PM MDT
    2

• 1619
    Donald and Boris are both pRRRRix!:)
    Johnson would not recognise truth, whether about his private or political life, if confronted by it in an identity parade. In a commonplace book the other day, I came across an observation made in 1750 by a contemporary savant, Bishop Berkeley: “It is impossible that a man who is false to his friends and neighbours should be true to the public.” Almost the only people who think Johnson a nice guy are those who do not know him.

29 Donald Trump Quotes That Prove He Is A Prick

We can always count on Trump to say something idiotic.

Jun 06, 2016
    2044 

Speak Your Mind

There are a few things that we know for sure in life. We know we are guaranteed taxes and death. It is also a guarantee that whenever Donald Trump opens his mouth it is offensive and something stupid will come out.

Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, and Star Wars Pop-Up Books

Here are 25 examples:

1. “You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] writes as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass,” Trump said in a 1991 Esquire interview.

2. “Laziness is a trait in the blacks... Black guys counting my money! I hate it!”

3. “The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear Yakamas every day.”

4. “26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military – only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men and women together?” Trump tweeted in May 2013.

5. “If Hilary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?” Trump tweeted in April 2015.

6. In reference to his daughter, “… she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

7. "John McCain is not a war hero. He is a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured, OK?”

8. [Angelina Jolie] has “been with so many guys she makes me look like a baby… And, I just don’t even find her attractive,” Trump said in an interview with Larry King. “Jolie is not a beauty by any stretch of the imagination.”

9. “Arianna Huffington is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left here for a man – he made a good decision,” Trump tweeted in August 2012.

10. “The wall will go up and Mexico will start behaving.”

11. “Excuse me, you dropped to your knees?” Trump said in response to Brande Roderick on a 2013 episode of “Celebrity Apprentice: All-Stars.” Trump continued, “It must be a pretty picture. You dropping to your knees.”

12. “If I were running 'The View' I’d fire Rosie [O’Donell]. I mean, I’d look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, and I’d say, ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’"

13. “Rosie’s a person that’s very lucky to have her girlfriend. And she better be careful or I’ll send one of my friends over to pick up her girlfriend. Why would she stay with Rosie if she had another choice?”

14. "My favorite part [of Pulp Fiction] is when Sam has his gun out in the diner and he tells the guy to tell his girlfriend to shut up. Tell that bitch to be cool. Say: 'Bitch be cool.' I love those lines.”

15. Trump on women: “You have to treat ’em like shit.” – direct quote from New York Magazine.

16. In reference to his second wife Marla, “I was bored when she was walking down the aisle. I kept thinking: 'What the hell am I doing here?' I was so deep into my business stuff. I couldn’t think of anything else.”

17. “Probably, I’ll sue her. Because it would be fun. I’d like to take some money out of her fat-ass pockets.”

18. “I mean, we could say politically correct that look doesn’t matter, but the look obviously matters,” Trump said to a female reporter in a clip featured on Last Week Tonight. “Like you wouldn’t have your job if you weren’t beautiful,” he continued.

19. "It's certainly not groundbreaking news that the early victories by the women on 'The Apprentice' were, to a very large extent, dependent on their sex appeal."

20. “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”

21. "The point is, you can never be too greedy."

22. "My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault."

23. "The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman's card. She's got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don't think she'd get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she's got going is the woman's card, and the beautiful thing is, women don't like her."

24. “I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.”

25. “Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”

26. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

27. In typically patronising style to a female 9/11 survivor- "Thanks sweetie. That's nice."

28. "My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body."

29. "I have no intention of ever running for President." Time Interview in 1987

Well OK then Trump. Jokes over. We get it.

This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 24, 2020 8:56 PM MDT
      September 24, 2020 8:07 PM MDT
    2