Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Dr. Deb Birx says she is distressed at the direction the white house virus task force is going. She is a very slow/not too smart is she?

Dr. Deb Birx says she is distressed at the direction the white house virus task force is going. She is a very slow/not too smart is she?

We the people KNEW THIS months ago. Where was her head? In the sand or up someone's southern posterior?

Posted - September 25, 2020

Responses

She's just NOWbecoming distressed.  Not the sharpest knife in the drawer is she?
      September 25, 2020 8:55 AM MDT

EXACTAMUNDO! PRECISELY! Dimwit halfwit nitwit? Take your pick. So much for her. Not much for us. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      September 25, 2020 10:50 AM MDT

I have never seen so much chaos in my government.  
      September 25, 2020 12:21 PM MDT

Nor have I and we both know THE WORST IS YET TO COME. I believe the demented duck will hire mercenaries and declare MARTIAL LAW to keep us from voting at the polls on election day for those who do. We know the fix is in vis a vis the post office with that witless braindead boytoy de Joy already having pulled over six hundred mail sorting machines and disassembled them. The better to slow things down. And we know votes for the Dem will be confiscated and destroyed and only votes for the duck will be counted. If that doesn't happen the way duck demands he will activate his mercenaries to protect him from being ousted. His insanity and loss of any grip on reality is boundless. If that fails he says he will accept the SUPREMES decision about who is president. If and only if they say he is. If they don't all bets are off. He will not leave. It will take bundling his fat butt up in a straight jacket and carting him off to the nearest CUCKOO'S NEST booby hatch. Buckle up. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 26, 2020 10:01 AM MDT
      September 26, 2020 3:51 AM MDT

I'm already dreading election day and the aftermath,
      September 26, 2020 10:01 AM MDT

Yep. Me too! :(
      September 26, 2020 11:07 AM MDT