Active Now

Thebigd
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The graham cracker is DESPERATE. He BEGS the fawn shinnity viewers for donations. "They're killing me moneywise":! Whadda surprise?

The graham cracker is DESPERATE. He BEGS the fawn shinnity viewers for donations. "They're killing me moneywise":! Whadda surprise?

Posted - September 26, 2020

Responses

• I'm a little closer to the situation than those a continent away. Graham is being outspent and out manuevered in his bid for re-election. He will lose. S.C. is still safely red, but Georgia is going for Biden and two GOP Senate seats will be lost as well.(Trump is campaigning here for the first time ) David Perdue will be in effect "fired because he's done nothing and the Loeffler seat will go to a Dem because Consevatives are split between Loeffler and Collins. There are about 20 candidates on the "jungle" style election ballot for that seat. That will go to a runoff in January. With Obama's endorsement, look for the Dem vote to line up solidly behind Warnock in the first round of voting. BTW, the difference in cash in the Graham race, is the flow of money from New York and Kalifornia. Whadda surprise?
      September 26, 2020 11:29 AM MDT

WHO?
      September 26, 2020 12:11 PM MDT