Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The whites believe most bigly that BLUE LIVES MATTER! How many blue lives cops were murdered versus how many BLACKS? Anyone?

The whites believe most bigly that BLUE LIVES MATTER! How many blue lives cops were murdered versus how many BLACKS? Anyone?

Posted - September 26, 2020

Responses

Police lives do matter. 

So do Black lives.  

In 2018 (most recent year with data), 

Blue Lifes murdered on duty: 55
    Black Lifes murdered: 7407 (90% Black on Black crime)

Is defunding the police going to help this stat?
      September 26, 2020 1:02 PM MDT

I wouldn't be in favour of police being murdered, most of the time here they are doing a difficult job. We have heard of two police men recently that lost their life.. it's sad as at the end of the day they were just going about their job. 
    Add the BLM into it though and yes, of course that's a horrific and shameful statistic and one that needs to change!
      September 26, 2020 3:04 PM MDT

I'm not in favor of anyone being murdered or killed "accidentally". I believe those who take the lives of others are insane. Crazy. Crackpots. They may not be clinically mad or fit the definition but for me they are to be avoided at all costs because they are inhuman loose cannons who cannot be counted upon to do the right thing. NOW to kill a murderer so he does not murder others? That's a horse of a different color. But the wanton  murders by cop that go on daily in America are always the same. The cops always skate. The dead people are usually African American. Unarmed black men but Breonna Taylor was asleep was in her bed and woke up dead and her name was never mentioned in the Grand Jury Report which EXONERATED two of the cops and slapped the wrist of the 3rd one. Disgustingly predictable. The Grand Juries and the Juries most always protect defend the cops. The verdicts most always are "they were just doing their jobs". It's bullsh** but that's the way it is. A Republican african american AG in Louisville Kentucky sided with the cops! The people are outraged and there are intense demonstrations. I think his name is Cameron and he is a Judas. And so it goes. Thank you for your reply Addb! :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 27, 2020 1:41 AM MDT
      September 27, 2020 1:37 AM MDT