Danilo_G
Shuhak
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Music » Do you like instrumental progressive jazz like this?

Do you like instrumental progressive jazz like this?

Posted - September 27

• 174
    When they investigate the collapse, 22,000 years from now, they'll say: 'Aha, we've found it - this is what caused the downfall of humanity: effectively uncontrolled proliferation of recreational drugs, the ineffectual lip-service response to pollution of all kinds, deepening dissatisfaction with degenerate, increasingly predatory government, and progressive jazz. And they might have survived were it not for the progressive jazz. Just think about that.'

September 27, 2020 10:26 AM MDT
    1

• 1619
    First ya go one way, and there you go another. You sound like you might believe in progression but then you drop the ball. I don't connect the dots between concepts though because your against progress in music and musical betterment and put in a shiv on insight by way of recreational drugs but support progress in the environment and government. ..think about it..It's human nature to use drugs recreationally. You can't be authoritarion that way. Drugs and people must progress through their own cycle. One of the things you should hate your government is promoting the drug war because people can't get them. Maybe your best bet is with environ- mentle- ism:):) This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 27, 2020 2:50 PM MDT
      September 27, 2020 1:36 PM MDT
    0

• 5010
    Hummm, not my first choice, I would have to be in the mood for it. I like music that makes you feel like everything will be ok. 

September 27, 2020 10:27 AM MDT
    3

• 5845
    I listened for 35 minutes
    of their music.
    Interesting. Not what i usually listen to.
    But one hell of a drummer. The rest
    of the guys were excellent musicians as well.
    They demonstrated they could play anything
    then progressive it. haha
    Thanks i enjoyed that.
    Metallica i can tune into
    But progressive Jazz not so much
    on my playlist.
    They were awesome though.

September 27, 2020 3:57 PM MDT
    2

• 1619
    It all started, 1987, for me, with my musician friend who advocated it. I never quite prog rock 33 years later. Shred in other words it was called. It started with this.
    This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 27, 2020 4:49 PM MDT
      September 27, 2020 4:45 PM MDT
    0