Natasha Saphique
Danilo_G
 Honeydew
Discussion » Questions » Shopping » Why don't they have disinfectant spray cans in Family Dollar?

Why don't they have disinfectant spray cans in Family Dollar?

Posted - September 27

• 6423
    It's a plot to spread Covid to the less affluent.
      September 27, 2020 4:00 PM MDT
    6

• 1619
    Hey now..you might have some truth there. I believe it too after climate change, 911, and covid conspiracy and Trump is out for good nuts. And unnatural environmental change nonbelievers even after 100 proven facts, they still say never and no way. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 27, 2020 7:12 PM MDT
      September 27, 2020 4:18 PM MDT
    3

• 33313
    Wait...I shop at the dollar store.
      September 28, 2020 12:45 PM MDT
    3

• 23097
    People are buying them as soon as they come in because of the virus.
      September 27, 2020 6:27 PM MDT
    3

• 5049
    My first thought was that they might avoid aerosols entirely because of huffing! 

Jane is on to something!!
      September 27, 2020 6:33 PM MDT
    4

• 1619
    Hey! I used to that in my twenties a couple times.. End up with engine coolant or spray paint or something and stick a hose in a bottle with it. It's like suicide on your brain. My brain went in a big warning whistle and my head flew off figuratively. Bad aftertaste. Never again! This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 28, 2020 3:17 PM MDT
      September 28, 2020 2:12 PM MDT
    2

• 5049
    Closest I came to it was hairspray when I was about 15, but my friends and I didn't know what the heck we were doing, trying to spray it into a paper bag and then breathe it. All I got was a headache and I never did that again! 

My drug experimentation was pretty limited. I watched all those After-School Specials and movies of the week featuring things like Helen Hunt jumping out a third story window while on angel dust and those things really stuck with me. Thanks, anxiety! :) So far, I've never seen any convincing evidence that eating THC edibles is harmful to my health and I enjoy it, so I think I'll stick with that if I feel like stepping away from my regular, sober mind temporarily. 
      September 28, 2020 2:49 PM MDT
    1

• 1619
    I am an overt weed freak, not freak out, in many a varied way with a huge history I could write a pamphlets worth of information over. When everybody older in your family grew it..hash tins lying around...roaches left in ashtrays..And I swear I was smoking with someone who threw the joint over. Vape pens with it, bowls full, roach clips, double barrel pipe chambers, pipe cleaners..etc...I always remember the power hitters..I got a weed tattoo on my arm..I always used to go a friend with weed is a friend indeed and I'm a weed fiend to the end my friend..bad:)..Usually the latter saying because I think the first one is cheesy. I have had many edibles and they look like pooh bears. Strange ones. Ooh ya..I used to mix a dime up with Snackin'Cake. Now long defunct that. I wonder why:) This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 28, 2020 3:20 PM MDT
      September 28, 2020 3:07 PM MDT
    1

• 5049
    I've always been an occasional user, really. Legally manufactured and sold edibles being available nearby has been a bit of a game changer as of late, but I still want it to be more an occasion than a habit or necessity. 
      September 28, 2020 3:18 PM MDT
    1

• 33313
    You can't buy them anywhere, but we got a couple of cans from work. The owner said it was OK.
      September 28, 2020 12:47 PM MDT
    2

• 1619
    I believe ya!!:)
      September 28, 2020 2:41 PM MDT
    0