Zack
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » As a forced to be intellectual psychologist..I wonder what's with people's state of mind. I thought oneirism?

As a forced to be intellectual psychologist..I wonder what's with people's state of mind. I thought oneirism?

oneirism

An abnormal state of consciousness in which dreamlike, often disturbing illusions are experienced while awake.

Posted - September 28

• 5010
    Does medication help? This post was edited by Honeydew at September 28, 2020 4:46 PM MDT
      September 28, 2020 3:32 PM MDT
    1

• 1619
    You know ..being 60..at age 43 went they found me drunk in the street and made to go to an alternative recovery center for a roof over my head, this is after I took two xanax in the shelter to sleep and walk around like a zombie until they told me to leave. The doctor said you might use Prozac. So, I did, and, boy did I regret it when I started shaking from it. Not normal at all and very irritating on my thoughts. The place was loose enough with a worker there to say to me doctors prescribe unnecessary medication. I agree. Oh yeah, and another worker said to me don't let the straights get you down.
    I can handle myself normally now. Less barbiturates like booze to dyslexic my brain around my neglected childhood and thinking in painful circles. I took a sex proclivity test at a college and after got told nothing, but, after I pushed it to find out, they said, I didn't want to tell you this. But, I think you have been through a lot of pain. Marijuana prescription for anxiety I am labelled with helps all I need. Donald Trump must go! Now!

This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 28, 2020 4:47 PM MDT
      September 28, 2020 4:38 PM MDT
    1