Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » One side-effect of coronavirus can be brain damage, even psychosis. If this happens to the President, how will anybody know?

One side-effect of coronavirus can be brain damage, even psychosis. If this happens to the President, how will anybody know?

He's already barking mad.

Posted - October 4, 2020

Responses

I think that applies to most politicians, some people have pointed out that Boris Johnson is looking a little confused and discombobulated, but this is a man that has always appeared that way.
      October 4, 2020 6:48 AM MDT

You would think that someone in Boris Johnson's position would find a decent barber.  It looks like he has some small, furry animal eat the ends of his hair.
      October 4, 2020 7:00 AM MDT

I suspect the same furry animal ate his brain too :P
      October 4, 2020 12:23 PM MDT

LOL ... He's the English version of Trump.
      October 5, 2020 10:53 AM MDT

Do you remember the era when Boris appeared on shows like, 'Have I got news for you'? He was always the butt of everyone's jokes and most people saw him as a joke!
      October 4, 2020 12:22 PM MDT

We won't know and it won't make any difference.  Does anyone other than me think it's quite a coincidence that he and Melania were diagnosed on the exact same day and that it happened so soon after his disastrous performance at the debate?  Considering that so many different reports are coming out of the White House and the doctors, I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is a hoax and Trump's way of extricating himself from any further debates.  
      October 4, 2020 7:03 AM MDT

Ha ha that made me laugh! Indeed, you make a very good point
      October 4, 2020 12:20 PM MDT

He's faking it! All of it! BTW, if a person is sick with something like COVID-19 you wouldn't be doing videos. You wouldn't be pretending to be signing phony papers. You wouldn't be sitting at a desk with a suit on. You'd be wearing a hospital gown with tubes coming out of almost every orifice. I'm just saying.
      October 4, 2020 12:26 PM MDT

Well it certainly would be confusing  because doctors wouldn't  be able to tell if Trump's brain was messed up from the coronaviris or the malaria drug he took. They just compleated a study on  the Canadian  soldiers that were given that drug 20 years ago well they were on active duty.  Pretty scary to think  that Trump's brain  might  think Iike some of their brains  think because of the side effects from the malaria drug. Cheers!
      October 4, 2020 12:48 PM MDT