Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you pro con or neutral about FRACKING? Why?

Are you pro con or neutral about FRACKING? Why?

Posted - October 10, 2020

Responses

Con!  It destroys the environment.  They can spin their BS anyway they wish, but the bottom line is that its (fracking) BAD all around ... well... except for making money.. and, of course, that's all that counts anymore.  Make as much money now and let someone else worry about any consequence down the road. 
      October 10, 2020 11:56 AM MDT

I'm with you but I think the dumb cluck duck and his quacks are all pro it. It makes MONEY MONEY MONEY so what's not to love? Everything is about money for them. One dimensional greedy money hungry hoors. Sigh. Ever it shall be thus. Sadly. Thank you for your reply m'dear!
      October 11, 2020 2:08 AM MDT

They don't care if the way they obtain that money hurts others (now or in the future); just so long as they can "bathe" in money now.
      October 11, 2020 9:46 AM MDT

Agreed they live in the NOW only that NOW is in an alternate reality. They have no clue and never will. We do and well what can we do? Keep on truckin'! Thank you for your reply Shuhak. This post was edited by RosieG at October 12, 2020 3:07 AM MDT
      October 11, 2020 11:19 AM MDT

I'm agaist it for a lot of reasons. One of the reasons is fracking is not just done by injecting high presure steam into the ground - they also inject a cemical. And because they registerd the fracking process as a industrial secret they don't have to tell the public what the cemical is or how much of that cemical they are injecting into the ground. Cheers!
      October 11, 2020 10:06 AM MDT

Once again Nanoose you are telling me something about which I had no CLUE. ...."they also inject a chemical." THEY DO? WHAT KIND OF CHEMICAL? This is OUTRAGEOUS. Fracking is raping the land. Just as hacking is raping the internet. I'm gonna ask. I like it bigly. Thank you for your reply m'daer! :)
      October 11, 2020 11:21 AM MDT