Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » What’s the longest distance you’ve ever had to walk with only one shoe on, and why did that happen? ~

What’s the longest distance you’ve ever had to walk with only one shoe on, and why did that happen? ~

Posted - October 12, 2020

Responses

• Not far. I stupidly wore flip flops one summer day when I had a long walk from a train station to a park. One of my feet started bleeding so I took the flip flop off and walked with only one on for the rest of the way. It was maybe a hundred yards at most. 
      October 13, 2020 11:02 AM MDT

I don’t believe that’s ever happened, just one shoe. 

October 13, 2020 11:13 AM MDT

Your stepsisters called me looking for you, CinderCanadaElla. They want you to go back home and get the housework done.
    ~

October 13, 2020 12:12 PM MDT

Tell them I said no, it’s my day off. 
      October 13, 2020 12:21 PM MDT

Oh, wait, you’re asleep?  Perfect time for me to install more of these Prime Day discount cameras that I just bought from Amazon. 

~

October 13, 2020 2:26 PM MDT

You’re kidding but those are on sale for Prime Day too. If you weren’t such a boomer you could be saving so much money on all your “creepy” stuff lol. 

October 13, 2020 2:43 PM MDT

Please order a set of one dozen each for me and have them delivered to your place. It will save me a step, since they’ll be getting installed right there anyway. I’ll leave the money for them in the blue cookie jar on the counter to the left of your sink where you keep spare cash. Oh, and by the way, you forgot to unplug your hair dryer yesterday when you left home. I took care of it for you.
    ~

October 13, 2020 2:48 PM MDT

About 100 feet from the house location where I had to dig down to do a drain tile repair all the way to the company truck to drive home. I had a cave in happen and when I got out of the  hole one was left buried.
      October 13, 2020 12:27 PM MDT