Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Normal suicide missions occur when you knowingly give up your life to take the lives of "the enemy". Correct? Very brave?

Normal suicide missions occur when you knowingly give up your life to take the lives of "the enemy". Correct? Very brave?

When did any country ever engage in suicide missions to take out themselves? What would be the point of that? Is it a success if all die eventually by their on hand or actions or lack of action? Can anyone make any sense of that?

Posted - October 13, 2020

Responses

It does take a twisted form of courage, indeed, but although suicide missions were used by Japan against US forces in WW2, I can't think of any nation ever deliberately using such tactics against themselves. 
      October 13, 2020 2:58 PM MDT

Until the dumb cluck duck started his ego hate superspreader virus herd mentality immunity tour which he is doing right now. Thousands flock to him to hear his words all maskless butt to butt spitting as they cheer him and exchanging droplets of virus in them. All for one and one for all. While you have to suffer through a head who wants to SAVE lives not take them. Different strokes m'dear. Some luck out. Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 14, 2020 5:18 AM MDT

I thought your electioneering might be in there somewhere... I share your concerns at the irresponsible way the crowds at some of them behave.

We have seen heavy additional restrictions imposed on several cities in the North of England, due to rising infection rates, and from a similar cause: crowding. Not for political rallies, but drinking parties.  
      October 14, 2020 1:59 PM MDT

I electioneer? Am I electioneering? By stating what I think believe feel? Hmmm. Auctioneer. That's what I was thinking of when I read that. I'll look it up. I guess an electioneer is a salesperson? No I just looked it up in Webster's which I always have on a small table by the computer. It's always open and I always check things out daily. Electioneer. Someone who works for the election of a particular candidate. Only I'm not working FOR anyone. All my efforts are put in unmasking pointing out sharing the evil vile doings sayings of the dumb cluck duck. The current alternative is Joe Biden of whom I think much better than the evil duck. Kamala Harris has strengthened that ticket mightily for me. I know I only talk to the choir. I know the adoring worshippers of the dumb cluck duck think he was sent to them by GOD to save them and that duck is THE CHOSEN ONE. I don't know what GOD they have but it sure ain't the one in whicn I believe. That would CRUEL EVIL VILE. Thank you for your reply Durdle and Happy Thursday! :)
      October 15, 2020 2:49 AM MDT