Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » GOP SOB's admit planting illegal drop-off boxes all around California. Our state attorney general orders removal.of the fakes. Their reply?

GOP SOB's admit planting illegal drop-off boxes all around California. Our state attorney general orders removal.of the fakes. Their reply?

They refuse to remove the admitted fakes. They just won't do it. GOP SOB's in action.

They know they will NEVER WIN honestly so everywhere all of them are jinning up and screwing up and messing up the works. It's all they know.

Aren't they cute?

Posted - October 14, 2020

Responses

I can't understand how they can keep getting away with stuff like that. Cheers!
      October 14, 2020 10:32 AM MDT

Me too neither Nanoose! Me too neither. Anyway we got our ballots yesterday and they are completed and ready to drop off. Our local Hemet Democratic headquarters in Hemet opens at 10am. I'm going to call and ask if we can come down to deliver them or for them to check them out to make sure they are perfect and then let us know where to go where we can TRUST the ballots will be handled properly. I'm gonna be 83. In all my born days I never once feared my ballot would be tampered with. NEVER. NOT ONCE! Have you ever wondered about yours? I bet not! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :)geez I have no idea how I got in this huge script. What did I inadvertently punch?

This post was edited by RosieG at October 14, 2020 10:40 AM MDT
      October 14, 2020 10:38 AM MDT

Ballot harvesting is legal in CA.  Just playing by the laws passed by the Dems in control there. 
      October 14, 2020 10:57 AM MDT