Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If billybarfbarr does not imprison Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden the dumb cluck duck will fire barfbarr. You like?

If billybarfbarr does not imprison Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden the dumb cluck duck will fire barfbarr. You like?

The dumb cluck duck won't rest until he gets that. He is enraged when investigations close and are over and nothing happens BECAUSE NOTHING WAS DONE WRONG.

The dumb cluck duck keeps trying things over and over and over to get a desired result and each time he is shot down and humiliated. He will not stand for it!

So say bye bye to billbybarfbarr and welcome with open arms whomever is the replacement....that is if and only if the dumb cluck duck "wins". If not it's moot...they'll both get booted along with the rest of the dumb cluck duck quacks.

Posted - October 15, 2020

Responses

As I have said before none of them will go to jail.  They are too high in government, have too much money.   If you or I would have done the things they did....we would be in prison, make no mistake about that. 
      October 15, 2020 7:56 AM MDT

My2cents is correct.  Those who are wealthy and have high status are rarely convicted of their crimes.  Even when they are, the penalty is nowhere near what the average person would have to pay for the same offence.

I know that the Clintons are majorly corrupt.  Yet simply because of who they are and the connections they have ($$$), they will never be brought to justice for their crimes.  As president, mr clinton swept many of their wrongdoings "under the rug".   Hillary's no peach either.  She's not only corrupt, but she even got "caught".  That too was conveniently "swept under the rug".  

trump and his cronies are no different.  Even the few who did get convicted, received far less punishment than a "normal" person would have had they committed the same offences.

October 15, 2020 4:17 PM MDT

To say anyone is "correct" is simply an opinion and not necessarily a statement of fact.

It is not the condition of being wealthy that guarantees immunity---it is the extended options available to those with wealth, and is contingent upon the corrupt facilitators of their desires.
      October 15, 2020 4:28 PM MDT

:):):)
      October 16, 2020 1:53 AM MDT

I didn't say it was a fact, simply that it was correct.

That's basically what I said.
      October 16, 2020 1:49 PM MDT

So are you saying the dumb cluck duck is correct in his efforts to imprison the clintons? What does that have to do with the current presidential election? Whether the clintons are majorly corrupt or not is completely IRRELEVANT at this point. Going back in time to "make right" perceived or actuals wrong is something of which you approve? I'm gobstomped. Thank you for your reply.
      October 16, 2020 1:52 AM MDT

That's not what I said. 

Paragraph 1 was stating my case.

Paragraph 2 was providing an example of that case.  

Paragraph 3 was a summation (conclusion) of my case.

NOWHERE did I agree with the "cluck".  I simply agreed with the statement of My2cents - the rich and powerful rarely receive the same justice as everyone else. This post was edited by Shuhak at October 17, 2020 5:34 AM MDT
      October 16, 2020 2:15 PM MDT

And you have personally read the National Reporter System (NRS) which contains the case law for federal courts and appellate state courts in the United States---which therefore allows you to certify the opinion stated by My2cents.

Unlikely....
      October 16, 2020 4:10 PM MDT

I never heard of that tom. How did you happen to come upon it? National Reporter Systems. I shall Google it. Thanks for the info.
      October 17, 2020 2:54 AM MDT

From one of my law courses. This post was edited by tom jackson at October 18, 2020 2:47 AM MDT
      October 17, 2020 3:33 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply tom and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! :)
      October 18, 2020 2:48 AM MDT

We usually agree on things Shuhak. By now you know that agreeing is not why I enjoy chatting with you. Disagreeing agreeably is fine. But what gobstomps me so is that when we disagree it is 180 degrees poles apart. When you side with "the other" and their ilk it is shocking. I don't know why it shocks me but it does. You harbor a great dislike for the Clintons. I don't. They weren't my favorites but we have had far worse. To keep going back to point out "awful" seems such a waste to me. What happened then happened and I see no point dwelling there for a moment when what we have now in the present is so very grave dreadful horrifying. Just my take. Of course you have a right to harbor ill will forever against anyone you wish. None of my business but I do tell you how I feel about it. So far you have not made me feel I can't. Sigh. Thank you for your reply.
      October 17, 2020 2:52 AM MDT

Obama has done absolutely nothing illegal, which is why His Royal Orangeness has time and again failed to clarify what exactly he is trying to pin on him. It's deflection and gaslighting, two things which people with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder are notorious for.
    #TrumpIsJealousOfObama
      October 18, 2020 2:51 AM MDT