Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » HALLELULAH! Some EVANGELICAL GROUPS ARE FORMING TO GET CHRISTIANS TO VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN! SAY WHAT?

HALLELULAH! Some EVANGELICAL GROUPS ARE FORMING TO GET CHRISTIANS TO VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN! SAY WHAT?

Yep. Billy Graham's granddaughter is among them.

She said the dumb cluck duck has hijacked their religion and used it to convince others to vote for him. He USED THE RELIGIONS to further his ambitions tarnishing the image of all evangelicals!.

These groups want none of that and none of him and they are banding together to SPEAK OUT!

Praise the Lord! FINALLY even evangelicals got sick and tired of the dumb cluck duck using GOD as a shill.

Better had it been YEARS earlier. Better late than never

Posted - October 16, 2020

Responses

Ya yesterday I got a strong feeling that no matter how many dirty tricks Trump tries he will loose the election by a landslide. Cheers and happy weekend!
      October 16, 2020 6:42 PM MDT

• You're both right and wrong. Yes, Biden wins by a landslide. It's a landslide that's bought and paid for as well as signed, sealed and delivered. This thing will be the biggest hoax ever unleashed on a civilized people. Almost as big as passing Cocaine Hunter off as something other than the Chinese agent he is. But seriously, at the core of this election is proof positive beyond reasonable doubt that we've become so corrupt and immoral that we're capable of anything that's insidious.
      October 16, 2020 7:47 PM MDT

Of course things can change but if the trend keeps going in the same direction he will be humiliated. Then the fun begins. Does he already have a set plan of useful idiot guidelines/instructions/war plan and has ordered his weaponzied racist groups to do? Gun sales are soaring so the dumb cluck duck quacks seem to be getting ready for civil war or riots or insurrection. He has thrown down the gauntlet when he gives props to QANON and PROUD BOY and calls that 17 year old murderer a patriot. He is salivating and lusting after a showdown. I don't see how it can end well but perhaps by then he will be immobilized by fear and hate and simply run away. I have no idea. He is a weird one. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Saturday to you and your family. STAY SAFE. I wonder if you Canadians will keep the border closed to Americans until the dumb cluck duck goes away and we get some sane help in controlling the virus? I don't blame you at all. SIGH. This post was edited by RosieG at October 17, 2020 2:36 AM MDT
      October 17, 2020 2:34 AM MDT

• Define Evangelical groups. Who are these groups? Calling yourself an Evangelical or even a Christian just don't make it so m'dear. No more than standing in a garage makes one a Chevrolet. NO ONE can embrace both Christianity and the Democrat Party. They are poles apart in everything from A to Z. Many of these people just don't pass muster. Maybe they should blow the dust off their Bibles occasionally and investigate what Christianity is really all about. These are the same Never Trumpers that didn't vote for Trump the first time, so there's no big deal about their opinions now.
      October 16, 2020 7:56 PM MDT