Active Now

RosieG
Randy D
Prof Syct
Nanoose
Reverend Muhammadovsky
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Does covid-19 operate against human nature?

Does covid-19 operate against human nature?

Posted - October 16

Responses

Not sure what you are asking

Human nature is a concept that denotes the fundamental dispositions and characteristics—including ways of thinking, feeling, and acting—that humans are said to have naturally. The term is often used to denote the essence of humankind, or what it 'means' to be human. (Wikipedia)
      October 16, 2020 4:19 PM MDT

Yes but, isnt what it means to be human tied in? People's nature of acting along with coronavirus? This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at October 16, 2020 6:25 PM MDT
      October 16, 2020 4:23 PM MDT

I think human nature is equipped to react to Covid-19--sometimes successfully, sometimes not so much.

For example, we humans can get fatigued after maintaining the required protocols to protect ourselves against it and subsequently lower our guard and rest before the danger is past---
      October 17, 2020 3:32 PM MDT

sure...we want to be free.
    Free from restrictions in our lives.
    Freedom to go out and celebrate our life
    and the freedoms we enjoy.
    Free from having to wear these bloody masks
    every time we go anywhere.
    And we want to be free from Trumps Virus
    Free from Trumps control that is 
    taking us into a civil war so he can remain
    Dicktator in charge.
    FREEDOM please! haha
      October 16, 2020 6:02 PM MDT

I don't think so, we are all some kind of predictor bug but just different sizes.
      October 16, 2020 9:14 PM MDT

So far Covid-19 operates and relies on human nature, those of us whom are deniers, conspiracy theorists, complacent to the ever changing rules and the fake news spreaders. Its here and we're stuck between a rock and a hard place without solid proof of 
    how, when, or where it might end, but it will end like all the other pandemics in history. The crux of the matter I believe is there are far too many of us on this planet so virus spreading is very easy. Its not anyone's fault there are too many of us, its just human nature.

October 17, 2020 3:20 AM MDT

I agree. Balance in its severest form starts. The earth is alive and talking. We are after all, part of the food chain. Right? This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at October 21, 2020 9:23 AM MDT
      October 17, 2020 8:00 PM MDT