Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some sit on their butts doing nothing believing that GOD WILL PROVIDE. Are you doing YOUR PART? If you aren't why should GOD?

Some sit on their butts doing nothing believing that GOD WILL PROVIDE. Are you doing YOUR PART? If you aren't why should GOD?

Posted - October 17, 2020

Responses

God? Never heard of her.
      October 17, 2020 7:12 AM MDT

Google GOD. Thank you for your response Zack. Now are ya gonna or are ya not gonna? Happy Saturday.
      October 17, 2020 7:45 AM MDT

Speaking only for myself, God has and will provide. I'm doing my part as well because God asks me to. :)
      October 17, 2020 7:25 AM MDT

Sometimes you gotta believe that God is leading you a way , He's doing the job despite everything 
      October 17, 2020 9:40 AM MDT

God doesn't simply "zap" things for us.  ("Lord, send me a car."  ZAP!  A car suddenly appears in your driveway).  But He will help you get a job so that you can earn money to buy a car.  It may not be a Maserati, but it will be enough to get you to where you need to be.

God works, but He doesn’t always do all the work for us (He’s not enabling).  God’s our Father, not  some “vending machine in the sky”.

October 17, 2020 11:35 AM MDT